Theme name: Cipher Xtreme
    Theme author: JC Designs - Gadgetbean.com
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: 8300s, 8700s & 8800 (ALL OS SUPPORTED from 4.2 - 4.5)
    Download Link(s):
    Get 8300 OS 4.5 here
    Get 8300 OS 4.3 here
    Get 8300 OS 4.2.2 here
    Get 8700 OS 4.2.1 here
    Get 8800 OS 4.2.1 here
    Get 8800 OS 4.2.2 here
    Get 8800 OS 4.5 here
    Theme Cost: $7.00

Cipher Xtreme - :

Description: This is another first of its kind by JC Designs - Gadgetbean.com, the innovator in Blackberry Theme Designs!! The Cipher Xtreme Theme is the first of its kind with a scrollable dock that houses 6 customizable icons plus bottom Zen Icons!!! It has really cool features that we havent seen yet in the Curve/8800/8700 series themes. We also included with it specially made icons from the 8900/9000 phones which really really make the screen pop!!

I hope you'all enjoy this theme!!

Cheers

Jodye
    JC Designs - Gadgetbean.com
    JC Designs Blackberry Themes
    Last edited by JC_Designs-Gadgetbean.com; 01-16-09 at 05:57 PM.
    01-16-09 05:25 PM
    just got this theme to change from my favorite(toms 8900) and I like it alot minus the fact that i cant tell what icons i have selected on the top row. if there was a way to put the box around the icon like on the 8900 theme it would be perfect! if you change let me know! thnx for the theme
    01-16-09 06:20 PM
    just got this theme to change from my favorite(toms 8900) and I like it alot minus the fact that i cant tell what icons i have selected on the top row. if there was a way to put the box around the icon like on the 8900 theme it would be perfect! if you change let me know! thnx for the theme
    Hello,

Believe me, I originally stop making themes for the Curve after I got my BOLD like 3 months ago.. all these cool effects you see now I have them all working on my BOLD which is why my BOLD themes are like the Top selling BOLD themes on CrackBerry .. but since then I got alot of emails from previous Curve fans and supporters of my themes, so I decided to port over my themes for the Curve the best way I can.. even though I knew there will be problems becuase way back then.. I already been experimenting with it and had troubles.

If I can put the underlay on the scrollbar, I already would've, as I am not a newbie themer... the only way I can do an underlay when I have a scrollbar is if I have no today icons at all whatsoever. So as for the other (toms 8900) theme you are talking about, there is an underlay becuase thats just your basic plazmic custom template .. I have the Cipher Bounce version using that template which has the underlay.

I hope this makes sense to you and others who purchase my themes. Also this can be a headsup to other developers whos been trying to figure things out.... Crossbar with today wont work very well especially 4.3+

Cheers

John
    Last edited by JC_Designs-Gadgetbean.com; 01-16-09 at 11:59 PM.
    01-16-09 08:31 PM
    Nice Theme...Kool
    01-18-09 04:00 PM
    Nice Theme...Kool
    Thank you

Cheers

John
    01-19-09 12:07 AM
    I've filled out the contact form on your site about this: it seems with my Cipher Extreme for Curve 4.5 the folder icon is corrupted somehow. The unhighlighted folder icon shows a squared, white folder that is half checkered. This disappears when highlighted. It also happens with the default "move up" folder icon when inside a folder.

Also, the hourglass animation isn't an animation but a still image.

I bought the theme from your gadgetbean store and installed with DM. Would an OTA install/update perhaps fix this?

Otherwise, this theme is awesome!

EDIT: Great personalized customer support! Got several emails and an OTA fix from John himself. Great work!!
    Last edited by Hyperplex; 01-24-09 at 10:30 PM. Reason: Update
    01-24-09 02:36 PM
    I've filled out the contact form on your site about this: it seems with my Cipher Extreme for Curve 4.5 the folder icon is corrupted somehow. The unhighlighted folder icon shows a squared, white folder that is half checkered. This disappears when highlighted. It also happens with the default "move up" folder icon when inside a folder.

Also, the hourglass animation isn't an animation but a still image.

I bought the theme from your gadgetbean store and installed with DM. Would an OTA install/update perhaps fix this?

Otherwise, this theme is awesome!

EDIT: Great personalized customer support! Got several emails and an OTA fix from John himself. Great work!!
    Hello,

Yes thank you for editing your post =) We been very busy making and porting over themes for all devices over at Gadgetbean.com . I appologize for the slow response at the forums! So for all the did purchase the Cipher Series for the Curve from CB and if you still have version 1.0 then there is an update that you can get free by emailing me your order number!!

Cheers

John
    01-26-09 08:33 PM
    No problem, you worked even faster than I expected.
    01-27-09 08:36 AM
    No problem, you worked even faster than I expected.
    I try to stay on top of things thru all the mayhem!! Glad I matched your expectations

BTW - This theme is also very wallpaper friendly as alot of peeps made a few cool wallpapers for the Cipher series over at BBF.

Cheers

John
    01-29-09 12:06 AM
    John,

I bought the Cipher Bounce theme and love it. I was wondering if you are willing to customize the bounce version with a few features from the Cipher Xtreme theme? On the Bounce version i would like to see those two extra icons and also have the calendar on top with 4 items and messages below with 1 item.

Please let me know, thanks!

Rich
    01-31-09 12:30 PM
    Theme name: Cipher Xtreme
    Theme author: JC Designs - Gadgetbean.com
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: 8300s, 8700s & 8800 (ALL OS SUPPORTED from 4.2 - 4.5)
    Download Link(s):
    Get 8300 OS 4.5 here
    Get 8300 OS 4.3 here
    Get 8300 OS 4.2.2 here
    Get 8700 OS 4.2.1 here
    Get 8800 OS 4.2.1 here
    Get 8800 OS 4.2.2 here
    Get 8800 OS 4.5 here
    Theme Cost: $7.00

Cipher Xtreme - :

Description: This is another first of its kind by JC Designs - Gadgetbean.com, the innovator in Blackberry Theme Designs!! The Cipher Xtreme Theme is the first of its kind with a scrollable dock that houses 6 customizable icons plus bottom Zen Icons!!! It has really cool features that we havent seen yet in the Curve/8800/8700 series themes. We also included with it specially made icons from the 8900/9000 phones which really really make the screen pop!!

I hope you'all enjoy this theme!!

Cheers

Jodye
    JC.

I'm new year so pardon my ignorance... I see your pics, I like the middle one..
    Being that there are 3 pics up there,does that I mean I can set up any of the 3 on my bb? So like I'm getting 3 themes in one?
    01-31-09 01:25 PM
    JC.

I'm new year so pardon my ignorance... I see your pics, I like the middle one..
    Being that there are 3 pics up there,does that I mean I can set up any of the 3 on my bb? So like I'm getting 3 themes in one?

Hi Vortec,

The middle pic is the APP Screen, the first pic is the Homescreen, If you like only ICON themes, you can check them out at my site JC Designs Blackberry Themes or from the CB store!!

Cheers

John
    01-31-09 11:24 PM
    John,

Hi, just picked up the Cipher Xtreme theme today, and am having a couple of issues with it.

1. The calendar entries are displaying too long, they completely overlay the "two icon" area, and off the edge of the display altogether. I'm a "BES" berry user, so is the display this way a limitation of the OS ? the fact that I am BES getting a corp. calendar feed from Lotus ?

2. The Messages section will not display anything... any new unread emails that come in are not shown there.

Is there any way to switch positions of the Calendar & Messages display ? (that would solve the calendar subject line overrun issue, but since I have not seen any emails display yet, I don't know if it's also an issue with long subject line emails as well).

Other than that, I'm loving the theme !

Here's an example of what it's doing
    Last edited by GAIAStevef; 02-13-09 at 06:40 PM.
    02-12-09 06:17 PM
    Hi John.. Can we set the message and SMS/MMS to be combined or it has to be separated. The theme controlled is combined or separated.

The three icons on top are they scrollable one by one or set of three icons, in the case of your screen shot, next three icons are browser, task, address book.

Are the font and size customize for all applications, today entry and dialog box?

Des the transparent dialog box conflict with Opera?

Thanks John, appreciate your feedback.
    02-13-09 02:07 AM
    Hello

Yes the SMS can be set to separate, they are scrollable you can watch the movie he made.

The Dialog box has no problems from my understanding, he originally had it transparent on the menu box and that caused problems so its now back to solid.
    02-15-09 05:15 AM
    Yes I can see that it is set to be separate but my question is can it be set as combined. And Cipher Xtrem is not available for Curve 83xx

Available and I just bought it.
    Last edited by hutasuhut; 02-16-09 at 08:32 PM.
    02-16-09 11:35 AM
    Hi John.. I should have waited until all my questions are answered and now I'm a bit disappointed . First, the neither the font nor the size is customized. All the font in Today's entry, messages entry and other applications are fixed. But this I can live with it. Second, I read that it is wallpaper friendly meaning the background is not fixed both on the home screen and apps. screen. Now if you change the background to your own wallpaper, it changes both the background on home screen and app. screen but the frame on the home screen is GONE . So now the home screen looks like few icons and entries floating.

Can at least this issue be fixed so when I change the background the frame is still there. Thank you and look forward to your feedback.
    Last edited by hutasuhut; 02-17-09 at 10:24 AM.
    02-16-09 08:48 PM
    I purchased this theme today through Sprint.com, which has a relationship with Handmark, who offers this theme from the developer. I've had a BlackBerry 8830 for more than a year and I have never purchased or downloaded any themes for it before; I was perfectly content with the default one. I had no idea what I was missing! This theme has completely transformed my BlackBerry into a stunning piece of art!

I wanted to post this message because I have the latest OS on my BlackBerry - 4.5 - and the download from Handmark was for older operating systems. It would not install. I emailed the developer with my order receipt attached and only a few hours later, he supplied me with a custom link to download the version I needed. I really felt this was very professional and worth noting on here. Not only is the theme superb but so was the service provided by the developer!
    04-19-09 08:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD