I am thinking about getting a housing from beckymae but is that going to void my warranty?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-16-09 04:19 PM
    Yes, once the phone is opened up or disassembled it will void your warranty.
    01-16-09 04:23 PM
    Yes, once the phone is opened up or disassembled it will void your warranty.
    although you could save the sticker and your original housing and be golden! and in a worst case say it was stoled and file a claim, brand new one then!
    01-16-09 04:43 PM
    although you could save the sticker and your original housing and be golden! and in a worst case say it was stoled and file a claim, brand new one then!
    "hello vzw, my phone was stoled!"

lol
    01-16-09 04:44 PM
    although you could save the sticker and your original housing and be golden!
    That's what I would do.

I wouldn't condone the other part though about reporting the phone stolen.
    01-16-09 04:45 PM

lol
    Imagine, a fur wrap on your Berry! Chuckle.

01-16-09 04:54 PM
    I was having trouble deciding what to do because of the whole warranty issue.

But im plan on removing the sticker with a new box cuter blade.
    01-16-09 04:59 PM

lol
    Its amazing!! I wish I lived the same life as you, maybe then would I get upset about your comment and run through every one of your posts to check for spelling errors in your posts and correct them for you! To bad i'm just gonna keep making those same errors not looking back and wait for your comments again.
    01-16-09 05:08 PM
    Grr I was hoping it didn't but I figured it did void it. Maybe I can be smooth enough to trick them but I am not sure!!!

01-16-09 06:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD