Set up my Storm so that when I read my emails (AOL) on my laptop and delete them, they are also deleted from my Storm? Right now, I'll read through my emails on my laptop, delete them and then when I get on my phone, have to delete the same emails from there too.

Thanks
    01-16-09 08:19 AM
    check your phone 1st, then you can delete them from both
    01-16-09 08:27 AM
    RIM uses Push technology to send a copy of your mail from your AOL server. You are using a mobile protocol afterall, so the functionality is engineered to work one way. You can receive a copy to your device, you can delete the copy from the server. That's basically it unless you are a BES admin, in which case, I assume you would not be asking this question.

Hope this helps.
    01-16-09 08:38 AM
    Open messages - hit menu - options - email reconciliation - choose mailbox and handheld - save.
    01-16-09 09:00 AM
    Open messages - hit menu - options - email reconciliation - choose mailbox and handheld - save.
    This is not the answer to the OP's question. She's looking for the opposite to work.
    01-18-09 01:24 AM
    Can't you just increase the frequency of the phones reconciliation feature?
    01-18-09 01:26 AM
    Why even use AOL mail anyway. I know I'm not helping, but seriously, use gmail or something.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-20-09 11:32 PM
    Why even use AOL mail anyway. I know I'm not helping, but seriously, use gmail or something.

Some people like to keep their email addresses so people can always find them. I myself still have an Excite account. Though, their service has become so bad over the past 6 months, that I am forced to dump them. They're rejecting emails and deleting emails proclaiming them as viruses.
    01-21-09 12:20 AM
    I personally prefer hotmail

01-21-09 01:21 AM
    The only mail service that the OPs quest will work with (besides BES) is Yahoo! mail. If you delete something or read something on yahoo, it deletes or gets marked as read on your blackberry. The only things that won't show up on your blackberry that you do on your computer are sent messages you send via the web interface or mail program.
    01-21-09 01:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD