Has anyone tried using ORB on their Storm? For those of you who don't know, Orb is a media streaming program that allows you to stream content (video, music, pictures, webcam, even live tv if you have a tv tuner card) from your PC to any other source like a PC, Xbox, Ps3 or Storm. It's very cool!

I did some searching and it seems that it works fine with Verizon users but for some reason Telus has blocked this access even on our "unlimited" data plans!!

Has anyone got this to work at all? Stupid Telus and their control... BS.
    01-15-09 10:22 AM
    It's a Telus issue, I have friends that can't even download themes on their Telus devices.

As long as that url remains in the blocked domain list their really is no work around.
    01-15-09 10:38 AM
    Interesting. I talked to one of their representatives in store and they told me that it was a Blackberry issue, not a Telus one. I couldn't get it to work for Orb or a couple other radio streams I listen to regularly. They're probably trying to make us use Telus Radio and Telus Mobile TV instead. Although that guy seemed really confused about a lot of other things so I probably shouldn't have assumed he knew what he was talking about. Another disappointment kinda like the lack of MMS :S
    02-07-09 10:59 PM
    its a telus issue.

just like everything else wrong with every telus phone.

:P
    02-08-09 07:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD