I was just wondering when are they gonna release this update! i cant wait for that video recording update. and hopefully tmobile/blackberry will have support for youtube on curve 8320 soon! bombs away!
    01-06-08 07:12 PM
    no news yet, all rumors. Still sometme in next few months.
    01-06-08 07:25 PM
    Yeah, I look everyday on the BB Upgrade page to see if it's been added yet... Still a negative .
    01-07-08 09:54 AM
    I think everyone is wishing and hoping for this release..
    01-12-08 02:42 AM
    Video recording alone makes this a "must have" upgrade. Add an improved browser, Documents To Go, and wireless OS upgrades, plus some other stuff, and I can't wait!
    01-12-08 10:09 AM
    I really hope it gonna be a smooth upgrade, when its finally released. I've heard some horror stories from people, from previous upgrades. We'll see.........
    01-22-08 11:50 AM
    The curve currently has facebook capabilities, and you can remotely upload your photos....
    01-24-08 11:33 PM
    it will be released within the month
    02-09-08 02:19 PM
    I'm running OS X, is there a way to access the upgrade page? I checked it today and it said that it was Windows required. I'm hoping that's only pertaining to the desktop application.
    02-09-08 04:58 PM
    Well, I've been spending a lot of time with tech support this last week, and more than a couple of the techs told me it would be available by then end of March. I just hope they're right, because they were wrong about everything else they try to help me with.

Why is it that each tech has a different story for the same problem? Don't they go through the same training?
    02-29-08 09:26 PM
    Some time in late March early April can't wait.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-02-08 06:57 PM
    Some time in late March early April can't wait.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I'm still curious how BlackBerry is going to run Documents to Go on their units with the limited memory capacity BlackBerry puts into their phones. I use all the standard apps that most people recommend and I'm continually concerned about my memory capability.

Couple years back, I used Documents to Go on my Hewlett Packard PDA. I can tell you that this product is a HUGE memory pig.

It's going to be interesting to see how this is rolled out.
    03-02-08 11:42 PM
    Maybe they will finally allow the device to use the micro sd card for apps. They have already stated that the new OTA upgrade feature that will come with OS 4.5 will back the device up to the card, then upgrade.
    03-03-08 12:29 AM
    Anything new, I really want the new os. My frined just got his curve on verizon and it came with the new os.
    05-15-08 08:29 AM
    There is a torrent somewhere out there... RIM OS 4.5.0.52 for t-mobile

I'm now a happy tmobile blackberry user... this os rocks.
    08-03-08 11:09 PM
    There is a torrent somewhere out there... RIM OS 4.5.0.52 for t-mobile

I'm now a happy tmobile blackberry user... this os rocks.
    Welcome to CrackBerry!

You successfully resurrected a thread from over 7 months ago!!

Congratulations... Torrent sites are filled with OS 4.5.0.52... especially since the latest leaked Beta is .69. hahaha

Sorry for being overly sarcastic... I just found it funny to find a thread from January asking about OS 4.3 *wow*
    08-03-08 11:15 PM
    Will T-Mobile ever release a 4.5 official version for the Curve?
    08-06-08 07:27 AM
    Will T-Mobile ever release a 4.5 official version for the Curve?
    It would seem inevitable. I'm not sure where in the stage 4.5 is, but once RIM clears and approves it, it's handed over to the carriers for them to perform their own testing and approvals before releasing it to customers. I recall hearing that 4.5 has been sent to the carriers, and they're still testing it, although I may be wrong and RIM may still be working on it.
    08-06-08 11:36 AM
    Wow, you're right. I started reading this and wondered what the heck is going on here, a time warp? Then I realized some new people were browsing without looking at the dates.
    08-06-08 03:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD