I stumbled upon this on the Toodledo.com forum post specific to the Storm - seems as though a 3rd party has decided to build a BB application that will sync with Toodledo. Nothing's been released yet, but I thought it pertinent to share this info with the BB community.

Toodledo for Blackberry Smartphones with ToodledoBB
    01-14-09 07:30 PM
    I'm using reQall...similar concept.
    01-14-09 07:57 PM
    I just signed up for the beta. I'l check it out if they include me.
    01-14-09 09:00 PM
    I just signed up for the beta. I'l check it out if they include me.
    Ditto here.
    01-14-09 09:03 PM
    Yup I just signed up for the beta as well. Guess we will see how it goes when it does come out.
    01-14-09 11:13 PM
    ylexot - I too am a Reqall user (and am quite happy with it). It's important to differentiate the to-do functionality offered by Toodledo from that of Reqall. Toodledo is far more advanced then Reqall; ie, if you are a follower of GTD Reqall would not be sufficient.
    01-15-09 03:41 PM
    Hello

We're excited about ToodledoBB and looking forward to getting into a variety of people's hands for testing.

I welcome everyone to come over and sign up for the newsletter and Beta. We're planning to start the Beta within the next 60 days.

Best,

JR Lawhorne
    01-21-09 03:14 PM
    Hello

We're excited about ToodledoBB and looking forward to getting into a variety of people's hands for testing.

I welcome everyone to come over and sign up for the newsletter and Beta. We're planning to start the Beta within the next 60 days.

Best,

JR Lawhorne
    Excellent! I signed up for the newsletter/Beta test a couple days ago because I'm just not very happy with reQall. It's ok, but it has some issues and seems to be very limited compared to Toodledo.
    01-21-09 04:26 PM
    The beta has started!

If you've posted in this forum and signed up for the beta, send me a note to let me know what email address and name you signed up with.

We're doing the beta testing in phases. We've already got 1 group started and we're planning the future groups. Our pool to pull from is large so I don't want to miss anyone here that may have helped us out by linking to ToodledoBB.com

Also, if you link to us from somewhere else and have registered for the beta, let me know. You'll get a higher priority to be selected to receive the beta.

Thanks,

JR Lawhorne
    ToodledoBB.com
    Fieldstone Software, LLC
    04-13-09 04:22 PM
    Not sure if it's too late but I'd love to be a part of the beta. I'll shoot you a note .
    05-06-09 06:32 PM
    Me too. I love reqall but need something a little more robust. BTW - Do you have a desktop app to go along with it?
    Last edited by citi; 05-06-09 at 06:53 PM.
    05-06-09 06:40 PM
    Love to test
    05-06-09 06:59 PM
    Me too. I love reqall but need something a little more robust. BTW - Do you have a desktop app to go along with it?
    Main toodledoo website
    05-06-09 08:18 PM
    it looks to be a webapp which I don't want
    05-07-09 04:32 PM
    Web companion to BB app. or, to be more accurate, the other way around.
    05-07-09 05:34 PM
    I ended up moving to Nozbe. Toodledo is too awkward, in my opinion. Nozbe is nice but is currently only a web application with an iPhone companion. They have said they're working on overhauling the web interface, working on a dedicated desktop application and a dedicated BlackBerry application. As to when those items will come out; who knows but it seems to work pretty well for me so far.
    05-08-09 08:32 PM
    I actually love TDBB... Moved over from RTMBB. Can't wait for the finished product.
    05-08-09 08:50 PM
    TaskJot (formerly known as ToodledoBB) released today.

Go to www dot taskjot dot com to find out more!
    08-01-09 11:13 PM
    Our trusty beta testing group really came through when we asked for pricing feedback. With over 200 responses, we adjusted our initial pricing to what our testers thought it was worth. It was not a self-serving question. Most of our testers receive a free license anyway.

So, go over to TaskJot - Task Management Solution for your Blackberry Phone and check out the new prices and the feature matrix. Grab the app and try it out. Let us know what you think. We always welcome feedback and we frequently work to help people resolve connection issues.

Best

JR Lawhorne
    Founder
    Fieldstone Software, LLC
    Fieldstone Software - Software, Blackberry, and Web Development
    TaskJot - Task Management Solution for your Blackberry Phone
    08-03-09 11:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD