Hey, Not sure if anyone else had this problem, but when I load up quickpull to attempt to get it to do the soft reset, the keyboard pops up along with the menu asking me if I really want to do a reset. It is hignlighted on NO and will not let me click or move it. Anywhere I click, it accepts it as no and closes the program. I have tried clicking the bb key to hide keyboard but thats not a feature. What can I do?
    01-14-09 04:27 PM
    you have to turn the compatibility off.
    01-14-09 04:31 PM
    I have the same problem. It takes like four times for it to work. The screen aftrr that clicks perfectly though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-14-09 06:29 PM
    turn compatibility off
    01-14-09 06:32 PM
    1) Turn Compatibility Off
    2) Change from Custom to Allow for all permissions.
    3) Change from Custom to Allow for all interactions.

The app will work golden. I wouldn't recommend giving just any app in the wild those kind of permissions, but since its by a reputable dev shop and in the Crackberry store I don't see much harm.

Someone might wanna sticky those 3 steps as this app/issue comes up every other day or so.
    01-14-09 09:15 PM
    i installed soft reset, when i try to use it with compat mode on and off, i get uncaught java exception.

i installed quick pull and its no where to be found, not in downloads, applications, main screen, options, or hidden. but it is listd under applications in advanced config.

does my phone not like these kinds of apps for some reason?
    01-15-09 01:01 AM
    I tried Quick Pull and switched over to soft reset. I could never click the yes button reliably and don't need the schedule reset in quick pull.
    01-15-09 10:17 AM
    how do u turn compatability mode off/on?
    01-15-09 10:23 AM
    Options - Security options - Application Permissions - Highlight QuickPull and press the Blackberry button - Disable Compatability Mode (or edit permissions to change the permissons)
    01-15-09 10:29 AM
    or

Options> Advanced Options> Applications> Highlight QuickPull> BB Key> Disable Compatibility Mode

01-15-09 04:10 PM
    Thank u on the tip to disable compatibility so much easier with a full screen

01-15-09 05:02 PM
    Thank u on the tip to disable compatibility so much easier with a full screen

Perfect, Thanks
    01-15-09 11:20 PM
    1) Turn Compatibility Off
    2) Change from Custom to Allow for all permissions.
    3) Change from Custom to Allow for all interactions.

The app will work golden. I wouldn't recommend giving just any app in the wild those kind of permissions, but since its by a reputable dev shop and in the Crackberry store I don't see much harm.

Someone might wanna sticky those 3 steps as this app/issue comes up every other day or so.
    Old thread but workd like a charm. Love that search option.
    02-19-10 07:33 PM
    I used quickpull exclusively during pre-OS 5 days on my Storm. It worked great. As you know, it lost some of it's functionality with 5.0. I nw use meter berry exclusively. Works just as well as quickpull and gives a lot more features. No need to toy with settings, works great right out of the box.
    Consider meterberry before adjusting your device for quickpull.
    02-20-10 04:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD