Took the Storm back yesterday. Overall a nice device but it just wasn't for me. Not crazy about the click screen, seemed like an interesting concept but it definately did not speed up typing and sometimes made doing things more difficult. I got tired of the bugs. Before I took it back yesterday I almost decided to keep it and then in one 14 second landscape to portrait hang-up that was all over. I do think as soon as the bugs are fully worked out (that is as soon as all us early adopters finish beta testing for the company) it will be THE device for many many people. I for one am buying a used Curve and waiting to spend my NE2 on the Bold when it arrives in a few months. The satisfaction generally seems to be much higher with the device.
    01-14-09 08:08 AM
    Fair enough! I am keeping mine.
    01-14-09 08:20 AM
    I too went to a Curve. Im waiting on the Bold too.
    01-14-09 09:28 AM
    Funny thing is, I am doing the EXACT same thing. Returned my phone Sunday night and I'm not looking for a 8330 and waiting for the Bold.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-14-09 11:22 AM
    Took the Storm back yesterday. Overall a nice device but it just wasn't for me. Not crazy about the click screen, seemed like an interesting concept but it definately did not speed up typing and sometimes made doing things more difficult. I got tired of the bugs. Before I took it back yesterday I almost decided to keep it and then in one 14 second landscape to portrait hang-up that was all over. I do think as soon as the bugs are fully worked out (that is as soon as all us early adopters finish beta testing for the company) it will be THE device for many many people. I for one am buying a used Curve and waiting to spend my NE2 on the Bold when it arrives in a few months. The satisfaction generally seems to be much higher with the device.
    Well at least you were able to say its not the phone for but it is for others. Instead of trahsing it like some people do.
    01-14-09 11:28 AM
    whatever works for you!

see you in the curve forums! yes, there are curve users too! ha
    01-14-09 11:29 AM
    Give ya ten bucks for it
    01-14-09 12:37 PM
    That's the second one!
    For all those complaining, I am offering ten bucks. Maybe I'll get a taker, someone has got to be pi$$ed enough to take it
    01-14-09 12:46 PM
    Give ya ten bucks for it
    Re-raise.

01-14-09 12:48 PM
    Re-raise.

Raise to 30
    01-14-09 03:17 PM
    Well, I am glad you are sticking with BBs. I agree that the Storm is going to be amazing one day once the gremlins get worked out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-14-09 03:31 PM
    Raise to 30
    I will see your 30 and raise you 10 to bring it to 40.
    01-14-09 05:40 PM
    I will see your 30 and raise you 10 to bring it to 40.
    See your 40 and raise another 10 to bring it to 50
    01-14-09 05:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD