Whenever I enter a folder like my applications on my storm, the screen is always scrolled down to the end of the list instead of the begining. I have a lot of apps in the folder and it's a pain to have to scroll up everytime I need to get to the apps at the top. It seems to only happen when I'm in landscape view. Any help would be appreciated.
    01-12-09 06:53 AM
    Whenever I enter a folder like my applications on my storm, the screen is always scrolled down to the end of the list instead of the begining. I have a lot of apps in the folder and it's a pain to have to scroll up everytime I need to get to the apps at the top. It seems to only happen when I'm in landscape view. Any help would be appreciated.
    The same thing happens to me, but in portrait mode. It's a bit annoying, but not a huge deal. If anyone knows how to stop that, however, I'm all ears.
    01-12-09 09:45 AM
    It's probably just taking you to where you left off in that folder. Scroll back to the top before you exit and it should take you back there when you re-enter.
    01-12-09 09:48 AM
    It happens to me all the time, but I found it opens up in the last place you closed from or from the last app you used. It's kind of a pain to remember to scroll up before closing a folder, but it seems to be the only fix.
    01-12-09 10:02 AM
    If you are using a true-blue BB app, then evoke an instance of the KYBD - t will take you to the top and b will take you to the bottom.

Doctor Neutron
    01-12-09 01:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD