For some reason, I can only listen to my visual voicemail and Slacker music through my phones earpiece. Is there a way to get them to play through the phones speaker or is it supposed to be this way?
    01-11-09 07:55 PM
    For some reason, I can only listen to my visual voicemail and Slacker music through my phones earpiece. Is there a way to get them to play through the phones speaker or is it supposed to be this way?
    Slacker isn't supported on the Storm yet. Any use is YMMV. As for the VM...could be defective, but my guess is it's a configuration setting.
    01-11-09 07:58 PM
    I love the slacker radio this is so cool
    01-11-09 08:00 PM
    just got off the phone with verizon tech support and they are telling me that Visual Voicemail is supposed to play through the earpiece, is that correct? I didnt want to ask them about Slacker because they tend to flip out about downloading 3rd party apps. If anyone can offer any input on how I can get Slacker to play through my phone speaker, id appreciate it.
    01-11-09 09:00 PM
    Not sure about Slacker, but I use VVM and towards the top of the screen within the program, there is a speaker icon. If you click that icon, you can alternate between speaker and earpiece. Try that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-12-09 01:27 AM
    i use VVM and have no issues listening through the earpiece.
    01-12-09 10:16 AM
    When I started both programs today, they both played over the phones speaker. I didnt change any settings, it just seems as if it was having a problem all day yesterday and needed to sleep on it. This morning, it worked. I dont get it. I'm a little concerned that there might be an issue with this phone now. Thanks for the help everyone.
    01-12-09 02:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD