Hi, im new to any blackberry and was wondering if theres a way to change the order, or number of icons come up on the homepage. ive been searching around and i couldnt find a post that helped me although im pretty sure theres one somewhere. any help would be great. thanks!
    01-11-09 03:51 PM
    Just touch the icon, don't click. Hit the blackberry key, choose move. It will highlight the icon with a box, just click where you want it and it will move!
    01-11-09 03:52 PM
    Not to hijack the thread but can you lock the icons so you don't accidentally move them?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-09 03:56 PM
    the only way to move them is highlight them hit the blackberry button and then move them. if you can do all that on accident you sir are an amazing individual
    01-11-09 04:06 PM
    thanks you guys rock.
    01-11-09 04:14 PM
    Its actually pretty easy to accidentally move the icons when using the BB menu since move is the first option and I also hope a lock feature is eventually implemented.

01-11-09 04:22 PM
    I actually did move one by accident and can clearly see how this could happen. Now, I know that I have to touch the screen based on pure physics, not on my visual perception of where I think it should be clicked.
    01-11-09 05:01 PM
    How bout when the icon is within a folder?

01-11-09 08:02 PM
    Easy to accidentally move (if you say so); easy to move back on purpose (imho).
    01-11-09 08:11 PM
    Go into folder, select icon, press menu button, select move to folder, select new folder from list.
    01-11-09 08:13 PM
    If you hit the blackberry menu button twice fast, it will highlight that button for a move too. That may be how you accidently moved it.
    01-11-09 08:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD