I am a Mac & Verizon Wireless user so I purchased a Curve as it seemed the best option. Now I am having a few issues: PocketMac vs MissingSync, downloads, reminders, OS, beta???

Anyone else a Mac/Curve combo out there??
    01-10-09 10:54 PM
    I'm using an 8310 and my MacBook. I usually use the Missing Sync because it syncs my data more reliably, but it doesn't install apps, so I tend to install OTA. I'm also (sadly) considering a small windows partition on my HD just for my BB. I'm really kind of peeved that BB doesn't offer real desktop software for Macs and that there aren't really any viable 3rd party options.
    01-10-09 11:09 PM
    LolaMac,

For Mac user you should install only one of the application at one time. I'm not sure but there's a conflict issue with some of the users.

I would recommend you to install MissingSync as it is more stable compare to PocketMac. The only issue I'm having with MissingSync is that you can't install application for you BB from it and also OS upgrade (which any Mac OS still lacking).

The best config is also install Windows in you Mac so from there install BB DM. Just easier if you want to do system backup, restore and OS upgrade.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-10-09 11:45 PM
    I have a curve and am running leopard. I love Pocketmac. I use it to sync with my iCal, aneiety, and address book and have had no problems at all.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-10-09 11:49 PM
    I'm using an early 08 MBP. I use pocketmac for ical and address book. I've loaded VM Fusion and run Windows XP so if all else fails i'll use that.
    01-11-09 12:05 AM
    To be honest, I do all my Syncing on a VMWare Fusion Windows XP install. I use GoogleSync to sync my Calendar and Contacts. I stopped using iCal and Address Book a long time ago.
    01-11-09 10:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD