I was looking into getting a case or holster for my Storm, but quickly found that my knowledge on different brands, aside from the standard BB silicone cover and the Verizon holster, is very limited. So what I wanted to do was pool together a list of high quality cases, holsters, or whatever else may exist. If there are enough responses I will try to keep this first post updated with a list and links to their respective websites.

The first that I know of, that seems to be of absolutely top notch quality:
    Vaja - High Quality Leather Cases - Customizable

PDair - Leather (Crocodile and smooth), Aluminum, and Silicone Cases
    Seidio - Leather and plastic Holsters, and Silicone Skins
    Last edited by RyanB95; 01-10-09 at 05:57 PM.
    01-10-09 02:08 PM
    I had a Vaja Case for my old iPaq 4155 and it was outstanding.
    01-10-09 02:12 PM
    The Vaja cases are extremly nice cases, but are imo are expensive
    01-10-09 02:50 PM
    Try the PDair range. I've just got the croc skin casefrom them. It is very good; complete with magnet to send the device to sleep!
    01-10-09 04:10 PM
    Added.

--------
    01-10-09 04:24 PM
    I bought the vertical slip case with the magnetic catch from Verizon. It is superb. THe clip is secure, the profile is low, it puts the phone to sleep, and the price is excellent ($20). It will not work with a skinned phone.
    01-10-09 04:29 PM
    Leather pouch with belt clipbfrom verizon works real well

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-10-09 04:39 PM
    IMO paying $50-70 for a case is ridiculous. They better inflate little airbags if it drops!
    01-10-09 05:20 PM
    Louis Vuitton Pochette Cancun....fits perfectly....with or without the straps.....$325..... Louis Vuitton: luxury leather luggage, French fashion designer or Designer Handbags, Clothes, Designer Shoes and Louis Vuitton at eLUXURY (Authorized online retailer)
    01-10-09 05:23 PM
    For those of you that have the case from Verizon, is it this one?
    01-10-09 05:24 PM
    OK ya never seen or heard of Vaja cases before until I saw them posted a week ago on the forum here. Took a look and they seem cool but they are expensive and I can find other things to spend my money on.
    I prefer the Seidio holsters personally and love them and have loved them for my Storm and Curve.
    Plus they wont break my bank account either. If I was going to spend that kind of money I think I would opt for the Seidio case and the pay for colorware to personalize it more.
    Just my 2 cents.
    01-10-09 05:32 PM
    Just got a Seidio Innocase I for my Storm and I'm loving it. Check out all of their product line.

Seidioonline - Your Leading Manufacturer of Smartphone Accessories
    01-10-09 05:34 PM
    Updated.

Louis Vuitton Pochette Cancun....fits perfectly....with or without the straps.....$325..... Louis Vuitton: luxury leather luggage, French fashion designer or Designer Handbags, Clothes, Designer Shoes and Louis Vuitton at eLUXURY (Authorized online retailer)
    I tried searching both sites and can't seem to find anything specific to the Storm. Is there a way you can directly link some examples so I can update the original post? Thanks.
    01-10-09 05:59 PM
    I love Seidio cases. Have had one on each of my phones. Going to order the new one for the Storm this week.
    01-10-09 06:59 PM
    I have 2 cases; a leather BB Bold case (from AT&T) for when I use my protective cover, and a BB Curve case like in the store when I carry my Storm naked.
    https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=pKE-GIa-
    01-10-09 07:12 PM
    For those of you that have the case from Verizon, is it this one?
    No. The one from Verizon is similar design, but has a magnetic flap that goes over the top...and no chrome emblem (it's stamped into the leather).
    01-10-09 07:25 PM
    The Vaja cases are extremly nice cases, but are imo are expensive
    I wholeheartedly agree... got them innocase ii/holster combo and really love it even tho I'm not much of a holster type gal... prefer the throw-it-in-your-pocket method
    01-10-09 07:27 PM
    I wholeheartedly agree... got them innocase ii/holster combo and really love it even tho I'm not much of a holster type gal... prefer the throw-it-in-your-pocket method
    As do I, but there are times when I think a little extra protection is necessary and that's why I'm looking into different options.
    01-10-09 07:36 PM
    Seidio Seidio Seidio!
    01-10-09 08:04 PM
    Big fan of the Blackberry branded side holster. Got it for $20 before shipping from Unlocked GSM Phones, GSM World Phones, Smart Phones, Cell Phone Accessories at MobileCityOnline.com

Seems to be working great!
    01-10-09 08:07 PM
    I was looking into getting a case or holster for my Storm, but quickly found that my knowledge on different brands, aside from the standard BB silicone cover and the Verizon holster, is very limited. So what I wanted to do was pool together a list of high quality cases, holsters, or whatever else may exist. If there are enough responses I will try to keep this first post updated with a list and links to their respective websites.

The first that I know of, that seems to be of absolutely top notch quality:
    Vaja - High Quality Leather Cases - Customizable

PDair - Leather (Crocodile and smooth), Aluminum, and Silicone Cases
    Seidio - Leather and plastic Holsters, and Silicone Skins
    First off anyone who buys cases from these places needs their head examined. You can buy any of these cases listed on Ebay for less than a third of the price .I bought the hard crystal clear case with a wall and car charger from ebay $8.00 shipped .Yes it was brand new .
    01-10-09 08:38 PM
    This is the one mentioned by LVWilliamLV. (See Page 1.)
    Louis Vuitton - Monogram Canvas Pochette Cancun - eLUXURY
    01-10-09 08:39 PM
    First off anyone who buys cases from these places needs their head examined. You can buy any of these cases listed on Ebay for less than a third of the price .I bought the hard crystal clear case with a wall and car charger from ebay $8.00 shipped .Yes it was brand new .
    Relax man no one said that the links provided were where you have to purchase them from, they're just the manufacturer's sites which provide most of the details about the cases. Clearly you can purchase from wherever you want
    01-10-09 09:00 PM
    The Seidio prices on ebay were about the same as the Seidio site. They are a very reputable company, and their products are top notch.
    01-10-09 09:54 PM
    I've been using the same magnetic flip top belt clip that I used with my curve. Got it on Amazon for $15 (I think). The Storm fits fine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-09 01:47 AM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD