I am getting realy upset, there is realy nothing good coming out for this top phone...crappy bubble game and marble ...no realy good apps???..whats going on...

My 2 top progs are slacker and ORB come on we need some more...

Still looking for a good MSN IM that doesnt use SMS/TXT does anyone know anything that works and doesnt cost 49.99?
    01-10-09 12:17 AM
    the windows live IM app doesn't use txt/sms, it uses data. Hence if you don't have a txt plan then you wont be charged for txting if using the im service.
    01-10-09 12:19 AM
    I have a txt plan but only 250 total, and the windows live im does use txt/sms see the long fine prints!!!
    01-10-09 12:25 AM
    Does not use texts. For me anyway. If does then ha ha.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-10-09 01:34 AM
    For u I mean because mine definately doesnt

01-10-09 01:36 AM
    I am getting realy upset, there is realy nothing good coming out for this top phone...crappy bubble game and marble ...no realy good apps???..whats going on...

My 2 top progs are slacker and ORB come on we need some more...

Still looking for a good MSN IM that doesnt use SMS/TXT does anyone know anything that works and doesnt cost 49.99?
    Have some patients the Blackberry app store launches in March .
    01-10-09 02:26 AM
    Give it time.
    01-10-09 02:26 AM
    I have a txt plan but only 250 total, and the windows live im does use txt/sms see the long fine prints!!!
    MSN/AIM/YAHOO/GTALK/MOBILE IM+/BEEJIVE/WHATEVER ELSE all use data, not sms/txt on BlackBerries.
    01-10-09 07:26 AM
    Whats going on you ask? Well the phone is 2 months old for one. And the SDK just came out what last week, maybe 2 weeks ago. Give the developers some time! And have some damn patience!
    01-10-09 09:24 AM
    I have txting disabled and does not use txting...

01-10-09 10:06 AM
    Whats going on you ask? Well the phone is 2 months old for one. And the SDK just came out what last week, maybe 2 weeks ago. Give the developers some time! And have some damn patience!
    I guess I have to disagree. The phone has been out for 2 months and the app store won't be out for another 2. 4 months in the lifetime of something like a smart phone is a long time. It's ridiculous that there isn't even any themes out yet. The capabilities of this device are being grossly underutilized and while it took Apple a long time to get their app store running, that is irrelevant right now - today they can buy literally 10,000+ apps and we have a few cheesy ports of some games and a few utilities. I can understand the OP's frustration.
    01-10-09 12:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD