I've been keeping up with CES because I love technology stuff. After seeing the LG Watch Phone and the Prada bluetooth watch, I decided to go google bluetooth watches to see if there were any nice ones already being produced.

I came across a sony ericsson bluetooth watch that looks really nice and has some pretty cool features. Sadly, this review says it only works on sony ericsson phones, but that they got it to work on a Blackjack II with a certain program.

(for reference: Sony Ericsson MBW-150 Bluetooth watch review)

Anyone know if it's possible to get this thing to work on a BB? @_@
    01-09-09 04:03 PM
    I would like to know that to, i have a bold now but i used it with my Samsung i780 and my SE P1i and it was really sweet.
    01-27-09 08:46 AM
    Seems odd that Sony say's the watch will only work with the SE phone. Bluetooth devices are generally work with each other. It's a question of available services. The best way to check is to see if the watch has one of the services listed under Bluetooth Services on your BB. Set up Bluetooth > Menu > Options scroll to services list.
    01-27-09 09:07 AM
    This does only work with SE by default as SE has the profiles for it to communicate. A guy at xda-developers was able to build a program that runs on WM, the prog actually makes the watch more useful you can check out the prog if you google smartWatchM I have one and was using it with this prog until my company got me a BB, now I wish someone would make a prog so I could use it again.
    02-16-09 05:40 PM
    i found app for the BT watches.
    http: / / w ww.sic-software.com/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=75&sic=SI C!+BT-Watch+for+Blackberry
    (remove the spaces)
    Please, somebody try it!
    04-08-09 01:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD