I have an 8130 and I seems to be missing some menu options when I go to the Options>Advanced>GPS. The only option I have is GPS Data Source set to Device GPS and GPS Services set to On. The documentation talks about being able to refresh the GPS location and be able to see my coordinates from that option screen but the refresh option is not available on the menu. What am I doing wrong? The GPS works fine within Blackberry maps.

Andre
    01-03-08 10:30 AM
    Not all devices support all options on the same device. It can vary with carrier and device.

I don't have much experience with CDMA Pearls so don't have much else to offer. However, it could be perfectly normal for your device.
    01-03-08 11:31 AM
    Mine came the same way from Verizon. Go to your internet browswer. Default homepage should be Verizon. You can download the VZ Navigator from there.
    01-03-08 02:26 PM
    yeah and end up paying an extra 10 bucks a month!
    01-03-08 08:33 PM
    The GPS is enabled and working with Bell with no additional fee. For some reason I cannot get the refresh location option to show up in that GPS option menu. Outside of that the GPS works fine with Blackberry map and Google map.
    01-04-08 01:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD