Hey all.

For some reason I'm not receiving any picture messages (mms) on my Bold. I just a picture from 2 different Verizon phones and I get nothing. Its been over a day from one phone. I can send pics and they get to the phones almost instantly.

If anyone could help me with this it would be great!

Thanks

-CC

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-08-09 07:09 PM
    Try a battery pull and resending your service books.
    01-08-09 07:18 PM
    I have the same problem too. I have reset the Bold so many times but it still won't receive MMS. Please Help us!
    01-09-09 04:29 AM
    Post ur results but the advice from sunkast should fix the problem

01-09-09 05:23 AM
    Some phones used to have issues where they couldn't receive mms until they'd sent an mms - try sending an mss from the bold, then try again.
    Sounds nuts but I had this on an htc from tmobile and it drove me nuts for days until I found that out...

01-09-09 06:02 AM
    There are always huge delays when sending/receiving to from other carriers. Cocobeware brought this to my attention.

someone sent me a MMS from verizon at 10pm, I didn't receive it until 3am on AT&T
    Last edited by Teek; 01-09-09 at 08:07 AM.
    01-09-09 06:03 AM
    Tried Sunkast's advise. Does not work on my Bold. Are there any other things I can try?
    01-10-09 05:56 AM
    I get the "Could Note Retrieve Message Content. Try Again Later." message on MMS messages that are sent to me even if I am just sent a blenk message.
    01-10-09 05:58 AM
    I mean "Could not retrieve message content. Try again later."
    01-10-09 05:59 AM
    i get the same thing....tried all above mentioned suggestions,......still no recieve, just send

HELP HELP
    01-14-09 10:39 PM
    Open the MMS message and bring down the cursor to the last line of the message and go to menu and select Retrieve Message. Wait and the message will be retrieved.
    01-15-09 06:51 AM
    I'm having the same issue and I don't even get the message to be able to click on it to download anything.. NOTHING comes across to my phone and 1 of my friends sent me 3 things at 3pm on 1/5 and it's 11:30pm the next day and I still have not received them... I called AT&T and they are having there network engineer's look into it.. Still a no go for me..

James
    01-06-10 10:25 PM
    Delays in sending/receiving SMS/MMS are almost always due to the carriers. It could be your carrier or the carrier of the person you are sending/receiving the message. Other than contacting the carrier, there is not much else you can do if battery pull and sending service books do not help.
    01-07-10 12:41 AM
    Go to Settings -> Options -> Advanced Options -> Browser Push and make sure Enable Push, Enable MDS Push and Enable WAP Push are checked.
    01-07-10 12:50 AM
    Go to Settings -> Options -> Advanced Options -> Browser Push and make sure Enable Push, Enable MDS Push and Enable WAP Push are checked.
    I used to have problem of non-receiving MMS...that did the trick and fixed my Bold, thank you
    01-11-10 04:36 PM
    I had the same problem and this worked!! Great stuff!
    02-03-10 06:44 AM
    I had the same problem and this worked!! Great stuff!
    Nice

10 char
    02-03-10 08:08 AM
    Thank you. This procedure fixed my bold 9700 from not receiving mms.
    08-13-10 06:39 PM
    Beautiful. Enable push was not checked. When I checked it I see a bunch of other options. Lef them as-is, sent myself a test MMS witha photo. Worked. First time ever. Thank you!
    01-12-11 12:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD