I bought this app last month through the Handango app on my 8330. Nowhere did it say that the $9 was a monthly fee. I feel cheated now that my month has expired.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-08-09 01:26 PM
    have you contacted Handango directly? If their advertising is incorrect I would think they would both refund your money and correct the ad.
    01-08-09 01:52 PM
    have you contacted Handango directly? If their advertising is incorrect I would think they would both refund your money and correct the ad.
    I just sent Handango an email to customer service explaining the situation. I even looked just now and on the Handango Inhand app on my blackberry it only states $9.99, nothing about monthly charges.
    01-08-09 02:39 PM
    Sounds misleading enough to qualify for a refund.
    01-09-09 08:08 PM
    Well this is the response I received...
    When you purchase a monthly subscription, your credit card will be charged at the time of purchase the first month of use. After this initial payment, your credit card will be automatically charged on the same day each month during the use of this application, until you cancel your subscription.To check the status of any subscription or cancel a subscription, please login to your Handango Member Account. Once you login to your account, you will see a link on the left side of the page labeled "Subscription Products."

I would have been happy if the app stated a monthly fee!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-10-09 06:55 AM
    i paid for the whole year for 49.99 because i didn't want to pay 10 dollars a months for mine. it's great. i had tried garmin. amazegps, and telenav and preffered mapquest navigator.
    03-11-09 05:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD