Hey everyone, I'm a themebuilder and I would like to know what themes would most interest you? As soon as Plazmi CDK 4.7 drops, I'd love to get some themes out there. If you can give me an idea of what is in demand, I can try and get those done. Please leave anything you want to say about Storm themes here. Thanks!
    01-08-09 10:13 AM
    The most often requested theme that I've seen requested is some type of Today theme.

Also, I suggest that you don't start off making an iPhone theme...that would just be wrong, IMHO.
    01-08-09 01:33 PM
    The most often requested theme that I've seen requested is some type of Today theme.

Also, I suggest that you don't start off making an iPhone theme...that would just be wrong, IMHO.

I don't have any icons or graphics for iphone, so don't worry. I have no plans in the immediate future for it, so maybe a bit later. Today theme seems to make the most since.
    01-08-09 01:36 PM
    I'd love a Today Plus theme. Like keep 8 icons on the bottom, but then in the space btwn icons and top, have emails/messages and calendar items... and maybe tasks. no need for call log
    01-08-09 01:44 PM
    I would love to see a Zen theme for it with red flames in the backround or even blue would be bad ***.
    01-08-09 07:40 PM
    Sports related themes are always cool.
    01-08-09 07:54 PM
    Defiantly a Today theme..is there any word on when 4.7 will drop?
    01-08-09 08:56 PM
    I firmly believe that every touch screen device in the world should have a good LCARS theme.
    01-08-09 11:48 PM
    This is my first Blackberry, so I have never used another theme then the one it came with, but I really like the sound of the Today theme. Also, I think you definitely need to use colors and graphics that take advantage of this sweet screen! Can't wait to see what you come up with.
    01-09-09 08:01 PM
    i want a juicy couture theme for my storm!!
    01-09-09 09:11 PM
    An LSU theme would be real nice. Or some cool abstractish theme

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-10-09 04:59 PM
    How about something for the BCS National Champion Florida Gators!
    01-10-09 11:00 PM
    I firmly believe that every touch screen device in the world should have a good LCARS theme.
    Here is an LCARS background I didn't make I just modified it a little.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/wa...ml#post1373683
    01-11-09 01:09 PM
    How about something for the BCS National Champion Florida Gators!
    woot! i agree! go gators :P
    01-11-09 01:18 PM
    Bitches n Hos theme please. Bitches n **'s for my crackberry. Either that or a hip hop theme with plenty of bling and raz tax.
    Other stuff that would be cool _ Medieval themes and anime themes for the Japanese kids in us.

Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-12-09 06:21 PM
    I would LOVE to see an Iphone Theme. I realize half of the users out there HATE the idea, but the other half will ultimately end up with one........just sayin'....
    Thanks!
    01-12-09 07:25 PM
    yes, I would love a Today theme. I had it on my previous bb, was told that it would be on the storm. I am lost without my appointments on my screen. Thanks.
    01-13-09 02:00 PM
    A Dragonball Z theme would be awesome. I know, I'm a geek but I'm cool with it.
    01-13-09 03:30 PM
    I am new to the Blackberry Storm. I use to love my Today Theme on my other phone. I like having the calendar info on the front of the phone. How soon do you think you will be able to get something like that to us...
    01-13-09 07:48 PM
    I am new to the Blackberry Storm. I use to love my Today Theme on my other phone. I like having the calendar info on the front of the phone. How soon do you think you will be able to get something like that to us...
    It all depends on when Plazmic comes out. Once that is released, themes will start flying out faster than you can keep up.
    01-13-09 07:55 PM
    Hi Tom121,

I bought the Storm in early December when it was first released in Toronto. I use the phone for business and had I known that there was no today theme I probably would not have purchased it.

I constantly have dates to remember and events to attend on a daily basis and my old phone used to give me a heads up all the time.

Any idea when a today theme that displays as many calender and task events as possible will be out?? Please please hurry!

I may be bankrupt soon.
    01-14-09 08:48 AM
    Today theme would inerest me. I believe an iPhone theme would be a hit. Especially if it were a free theme.

Best advice I can say, is just look at what people who use the Curve and Bold like. Then just Storm it up a little... lol
    01-15-09 12:58 AM
    anyone know when the iphone theme is coming for the storm?
    01-15-09 03:05 PM
    At this point... any theme would be nice for the storm.
    01-24-09 05:38 AM
    My suggestion is a Today Plus theme with one row of icons across the bottom (as it is now) and Just calendar entries above it (like 4 entries) which would still give it room for the status font above the dock.

In fact I will make one like that as soon as I can get hold of Plazmic 4.7 myself
    01-24-09 02:41 PM
109 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD