Hi

I've owned my bold for less than a month so far. Today i tried to load the crackberry forum through my browser, and my phone just slowed down alot, and so i turned it off, and turned back on. My LCD started feeling warmer and warmer and i still got the clock loading icon, and moving around was laggy. I asked my friend who also has a bb bold to see if she ever get the same problem. She told me to do a battery pull and wait a min, and it solved the problem.

Is this a common problem to all bolds or should i return the bold to rogers for a new one before my black bezel comes in.

I'm currently using .190 on a rogers bb bold.

Thanks
    01-07-09 08:15 PM
    mine never heats up... id get an exchange
    01-07-09 08:16 PM
    I'd return it man, only time my bold got relatively warm was when charging it with through the outlet over night, and I use it a lot. Rogers is good when it comes to exchanges as well.
    01-07-09 08:19 PM
    Change it if you can. If that's not an option, try reloading / upgrading the OS
    01-07-09 08:27 PM
    I'm having the same problem. For the last couple of days...my phone seems to overheat...and I'm not using it...it's when I'm charging the darn thing. I've done numerous battery pulls...and i'm constantly getting the clock loading icon. Also, the other night...i charged the battery...it was ok...the next morning...my battery was completely drained! Is this a bad batter problem or what? Right now it's charging again...it's getting really warm again!

So frustrating!
    01-07-09 09:09 PM
    had a friend who experienced that problem.
    he ended up bringing it back to his carrier and the staff reloaded the os.
    01-07-09 09:17 PM
    Hi

I've owned my bold for less than a month so far. Today i tried to load the crackberry forum through my browser, and my phone just slowed down alot, and so i turned it off, and turned back on. My LCD started feeling warmer and warmer and i still got the clock loading icon, and moving around was laggy. I asked my friend who also has a bb bold to see if she ever get the same problem. She told me to do a battery pull and wait a min, and it solved the problem.

Is this a common problem to all bolds or should i return the bold to rogers for a new one before my black bezel comes in.

I'm currently using .190 on a rogers bb bold.

Thanks
    How badly is it heating up would be my question? Was the "warmer" feeling just a perception thing or was it really picking up temperature. My understanding is the Bold runs a bit on the warm side, but it should not be hot to the touch.
    01-07-09 09:17 PM
    This happened to me yesterday. Battery started draining real fast and Bold got warm. I pulled the battery and it was all good again. I am not going to rush out and exchange it since I would get a refubed device. I have almost 10 months left on my warranty so I have plenty of time if other issues arise.
    01-07-09 09:30 PM
    This happened to me yesterday. Battery started draining real fast and Bold got warm. I pulled the battery and it was all good again. I am not going to rush out and exchange it since I would get a refubed device. I have almost 10 months left on my warranty so I have plenty of time if other issues arise.
    Hey Garz, what were you doing when this happened?
    01-07-09 09:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD