My brickbreaker keeps freezing on me in one of the 1st 34 levels. Each time I play I hope it doesn't happen again and each time I do do a battery pull but that doesn't seem to fix it cuz it happens time and time again. Does anyone know what could cause this?
    01-07-09 07:02 PM
    unless Brickbreaker is the primary reson you got the BB id get ride of it
    01-07-09 07:07 PM
    I've had my phone for several month now and never had a problem with Brickbreaker. Gotten my high score up to 32k which is well into the second time around the 34 levels and then recently mine has been freezing on me too. I have plenty of file free too. Don't know what is causing the problem. I'm thinking it started happening pretty recently after I upgraded to OS 4.5...
    01-07-09 07:15 PM
    Try turning the brickbreaker sound off. Are you using 4.5.0.81? There was an issue other people were talking about it doing that.
    01-07-09 07:17 PM
    I had this happen to me with my Tmobile curve, it was so annoying I called up customer service to see if they could help.

They told me to do what I had already tried, battery pull, install OS again so after 10 minutes of trying all this out they sent me a new one.

I didnt have a problem with the new phone.
    01-07-09 07:23 PM
    Try turning the brickbreaker sound off. Are you using 4.5.0.81? There was an issue other people were talking about it doing that.
    I've always had the sound off!
    01-07-09 07:27 PM
    I have OS 4.5.0.77 for a few months now. I don't think that's it. I have always had the sound off. Thanks for the help people. I'll get rid of it and reinstall it to see if that works.

PS. Yes that is the only reason I got a BB. lol
    01-07-09 07:30 PM
    Ok...I am on .81. By sound off do you mean muted...cause I just realized I only had my volume turned to zero. I muted it so I'll see if this helps.
    01-07-09 07:46 PM
    I have no trouble with Brickbreaker before or after 4.5 - a lot of folks are having various software issues because during the upgrade, they also enabled other software. That extra run of resources has to come from somewhere.

I'd look at your memory usage & free some up if needed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-07-09 08:33 PM
    I have plenty of file free. I'm at 18mb right now.
    01-07-09 08:37 PM
    I had no issues when I first got the 4.5 upgrade, but now when playing it lags sometimes and pauses the game automatically. It doesn't freeze the berry, just pauses it and I have to press the trackball to unpause. I need to put the AT&T 4.5 OS on my phone but haven't yet. It hasn't really been a big deal to me though.
    01-07-09 08:45 PM
    Mine has done this pausing thing aswell!
    01-07-09 08:47 PM
    I have plenty of file free. I'm at 18mb right now.
    You're in good shape there then. Are you running a 3rd party theme?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-07-09 09:50 PM
    Yeah, I'm running a third party theme. Called Bold Curve. Can't remember where I got it but it really clean and I like it alot!
    01-07-09 09:56 PM
    I think I either deleted my Brickbreaker that came on the Curve or removed the app when syncing. How do I get the Brickbreaker that came on my BB Curve back for free? Thanks.
    01-13-09 01:20 PM
    unless Brickbreaker is the primary reson you got the BB id get ride of it
    SACRILEGE! Also is their any other reason for getting a BB?
    01-13-09 01:51 PM
    i too had this same problem but i just got rid of it. I had the sound on mute and it was still doing the same things. so if anyone tries the latest att release with no brickbreaker problem, let me know. I am currently on .81
    01-13-09 02:49 PM
    I've installed the ATT 4.5 OS. Now Brickbreaker has a lag, especially in the first stages and twice in the last week froze my berry, A battery pull resolved the freeze but not the Brickbreaker lag, etc. I have 18mb of free memory and checked to see if I was running any other apps and was not. Any thoughts? Delete and re-install? Anyone know?
    01-14-09 03:24 PM
    Mine's been doing that too! Except I have a storm and I have verizon... I can't stand it. I have a LOT of free space and don't have anything else running. Does anyone know how to fix it? I forgot to mention I never play with the sound on
    06-04-09 12:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD