the led light on the top right part of the phone, is it suppose to blink green all the time? what does the blinking green mean? and it doesnt blink red anymore when i recieve messgages, is it possible that i could of done something that stopped or changed the led light settings?
    01-07-09 12:22 PM
    It's a coverage indicator if i'm not mistaken and it can be turned off. As for the message notifications I'm having a similar issue but a battery pull seems to fix it for 3-4 days.
    01-07-09 12:23 PM
    the led light on the top right part of the phone, is it suppose to blink green all the time? what does the blinking green mean? and it doesnt blink red anymore when i recieve messgages, is it possible that i could of done something that stopped or changed the led light settings?
    I had the same problem w/ the message indicator (red led). go to the Clock app and check to see if your phone is somehow still in bedside mode. That was the culprit for me.
    01-07-09 01:04 PM
    Not sure if this is the proper thread, but whenever I miss a call my message led will begin blinking red and will not go off without a battery pull. Any suggestions?

OS ~ 4.7.0.85

I set the call options to show none of my calls as a message the other day, but it only started today.
    01-07-09 01:10 PM
    Your Phone Is About To Blow Up!!!!! Run Away!!!!
    01-07-09 01:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD