I get a great amount of email through my 3 mailboxs (Work/Personal/Passion) and I really like having one inbox through my BES. I have taken the texts and call log out for ease of use. I am looking for quick identification.

Is there an app that will color code the emails in the main inbox so I can easily identify them?

I am currently using empower to highlight the header which makes it easier to quickly identify which account but it is not quite perfect. I "try" to not do work emails at night and save them for the next day and this would really help me to do that. Any ideas? Suggestions?
    01-06-09 04:21 PM
    this is a good idea and i'd like to see it as well!

i would also like to have my calander events color coded.
    01-06-09 04:22 PM
    Since you are on BES, you can color code your Enterprise / non-Enterprise messages. Options / Security Options / General Settings / Message Background Colours / Enterprise Messages | Other Messages.

It's a hideous striped effect that I can almost guarantee you'll hate, but you can do it.
    01-06-09 10:27 PM
    Having color coded calendar events would be great. That would make it so much easier.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-09 11:50 PM
    There is allready a way to color code calendar events built it.

When you enter a new appointment click the email address at the top and select a new color for it.

Bill

01-07-09 12:05 AM
    I get a great amount of email through my 3 mailboxs (Work/Personal/Passion) and I really like having one inbox through my BES. I have taken the texts and call log out for ease of use. I am looking for quick identification.
    Ugh... What's a Passion email account, and where can I get one?
    01-07-09 12:09 AM
    this is a good idea and i'd like to see it as well!

i would also like to have my calander events color coded.
    Pocket Informant offers another way to get color-coding. It has a limited free trial. The BB version just came out a few months back.
    01-07-09 06:51 AM
    i'll check it out. Thanks, Jeff.

01-07-09 07:16 AM
    Pocket Informant offers another way to get color-coding. It has a limited free trial. The BB version just came out a few months back.
    Thanks JeffH! I will check that out and hopefully it does the trick.

Passion = President of the supporers group bringing professional soccer team to Detroit. Once the website launches this week I will be getting CRAZY mail.
    01-07-09 11:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD