01-06-09 12:45 PM
    01-06-09 12:51 PM
    But they have pics of the IN STORES and the date is CONFIRMED
    01-06-09 12:52 PM
    Dont be in the store near me ill clear you out to get mine!
    01-06-09 12:54 PM
    sweeeeeeeeet. -- i called CS to see if they now may have had any information on it, of course not lol i guess they really are the LAST to know.
    01-06-09 01:00 PM
    Its a German 8900, QWERTZ wrong T-Mobile logo for US.
    01-06-09 02:45 PM
    Its a German 8900, QWERTZ wrong T-Mobile logo for US.
    I did not see that the first time I looked at it... BGR is trying to make it look like he has big inside contact when he was just using old photos.
    01-06-09 02:54 PM
    I did not see that the first time I looked at it... BGR is trying to make it look like he has big inside contact when he was just using old photos.
    Read the comments... It's a phone that RIM is passing around to show all the T-Mobile reps in the US
    01-06-09 03:02 PM
    BGr posted a reply

"Just spoke to our ninja� Apparently this was being shown off by company reps and isn�t the demo model for the store. Obviously the U.S. T-Mobile unit will be QWERTY"
    01-06-09 03:31 PM
    Don't know why... you'd think they could even use a Roger QWERTY phone.... this is going to a LONG 5 weeks (35 more days), but at least we can finally see the light.
    01-06-09 03:49 PM
    Don't know why... you'd think they could even use a Roger QWERTY phone.... this is going to a LONG 5 weeks (35 more days), but at least we can finally see the light.

Agreed.. I had also lost hope, at least now we know that this will be in our hands in a month or so.. I'm still waiting to see this on T-Mo's webstie
    01-06-09 04:12 PM
    Agreed.. I had also lost hope, at least now we know that this will be in our hands in a month or so.. I'm still waiting to see this on T-Mo's webstie
    Website and then price... as far as I'm concerned the only two pieces that are missing... and of course the final go live, but that hopefully will not move even though I would not have an issue with them moving up there timetable by another week or two.
    01-06-09 04:22 PM
    Yeah then comes the price, which will hopefully be reasonable for a non 3G phone. But where's all the commercials for it, like the Bold and Storm? I personally think if this went on AT&T right now that their sales might be the highest in a week compared to the Bold, just because of all the regular Curve users.
    01-06-09 09:16 PM
    sweeeeeeeeet. -- i called CS to see if they now may have had any information on it, of course not lol i guess they really are the LAST to know.
    when I asked a rep if they had any info, she asked me how I knew about the 8900. lol...I thought that was funny.
    01-06-09 10:25 PM
    I thought I'd bump your thread with the same thing I just posted in mine.

BlackBerry - Where to Buy BlackBerry Curve 8900 – Rogers BlackBerry 8900 Prices

"Coming soon to T-Mobile" according to the NA Blackberry site.
    01-07-09 12:43 AM
    when I asked a rep if they had any info, she asked me how I knew about the 8900. lol...I thought that was funny.

haha I'm going to call them later today!! I bet they're going to be annoyed by people like us calling asking random questions.
    01-07-09 06:52 AM
    We're annoyed at them for how long it took them to get it to us. :-P
    01-07-09 07:32 AM
    I been tellin people for years..... BGR sucks donky dank.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-07-09 07:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD