For several weeks, I can not log in.

I still can not do it.

What happens is, I click on "Log in" in the forum section and it just reload the page and I am still not log in.

I have to use Internet Explorer to log in.
    05-30-07 04:31 AM
    I had this happen once. I had to go to the main CrackBerry.com page and click Logout at the top right of the page, then login again on the forums. I haven't had a problem since.
    05-30-07 04:43 AM
    Hey Secrecyguy. I'll forward onto our main tech man to have a look.

Could be an issue with cookies expiring at different times. Seems a bit strange though. Fold's suggestion is best. Go to the main site, and make sure you are Logged Out. Can always clear your cache and restart the browser for good measure. Log back in and then proceed to the forums again. Let me know if there's still a problem.

But we'll take a look into this regardless...
    05-30-07 05:55 AM
    For several weeks, I can not log in.

I still can not do it.

What happens is, I click on "Log in" in the forum section and it just reload the page and I am still not log in.

I have to use Internet Explorer to log in.
    Did you try going into Options in FF and allowing cookies for this site?
    06-03-07 08:15 AM
    Issue using mobile app on phones.

Once said I had attempted and failed 5 times (had not was first time that day).

With 3 phones, a tablet, and computer, and sometimes logging in via Chrome mobile, Chrome will reload tab and ask to login and I just dismiss or close tab. ONLY an issue with CB/Crackberry mobile apps
    09-20-16 04:03 PM
    @Gayle - Does same thing happen when you visit any of our other sites? (Android Central, iMore, Windows Central, etc?)
    09-26-16 02:46 PM
    @Gayle - Does same thing happen when you visit any of our other sites? (Android Central, iMore, Windows Central, etc?)
    Mobile apps AC, Android Central, CBS Forums, and Crackberry have been issues login. I don't use Windows after 10 years just sold my PCS, Windows 10 did me in.

Also when tried to login snd said it was 5th time (not), a weird incorrect message giving the wrong IP address than mine. Startled, thought must be a form of adware, malware, sql error.

My next step is changing pswd.
    09-27-16 06:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD