I have put music on my 8330 before but now I want to put an album on and it won't do anything at all. Any suggestions?
    Thanks in advance
    01-06-09 09:18 AM
    Could you give more details? Are you compying file to your media card? Are you using the media sync app?
    01-06-09 09:20 AM
    Have you tried using the DM to put music on your BB?
    01-06-09 09:20 AM
    At one point it said something about mass media mode but now that doesn't come up. We've tried refreshing the devices and a new cord to connect it to the laptop. We can put music on my niece's bb (pearl) and my husbands ipod.
    01-06-09 09:21 AM
    How do I do it with the DM? I never tried that because we didn't need to before - just hooked up up and sync'd it all
    01-06-09 09:22 AM
    We are using Windows Media Player and Vista if that matters
    01-06-09 09:24 AM
    I have put music on my 8330 before but now I want to put an album on and it won't do anything at all. Any suggestions?
    Thanks in advance

I don't know if others would agree but I would D/L Media Sync for itunes. It works great. I used to use WM but it was a huge hassle. W/Media Sync, you don't even need to open D/M.
    01-06-09 09:25 AM
    Just tried the DM - no luck :-(
    01-06-09 09:42 AM
    Just tried the DM - no luck :-(
    My suggestion is forget DM.
    Go the the BB website & d/l BB media sync. Do a search in the website & you'll find it. D/l it & follow the yellow brick road. It will walk you through everything.
    It's a stand alone program. It will sync your BB just like an ipod. Create play lists, album lists, whatever you want. Drag n drop in itunes & shazam, you're off to the races. Sync you're BB like an ipod. Simple
    01-06-09 09:52 AM
    I'll give that a try tonight! Thanks!
    01-06-09 12:47 PM
    Ok, I just looked for Media Sync. Is it on crackberry.com or on Blackberry website? I couldn't find just media sync.
    01-06-09 12:58 PM
    My suggestion is forget DM.
    Go the the BB website & d/l BB media sync. Do a search in the website & you'll find it. D/l it & follow the yellow brick road. It will walk you through everything.
    It's a stand alone program. It will sync your BB just like an ipod. Create play lists, album lists, whatever you want. Drag n drop in itunes & shazam, you're off to the races. Sync you're BB like an ipod. Simple
    I wish it was as easy as "shazam." Your iTunes playlists will most likely have protected music on it, which will NOT transfer to your BBerry. I recently came across this predicament. Had to burn all my music to CD to convert it and replace the old stuff with it.
    01-06-09 01:04 PM
    I wish it was as easy as "shazam." Your iTunes playlists will most likely have protected music on it, which will NOT transfer to your BBerry. I recently came across this predicament. Had to burn all my music to CD to convert it and replace the old stuff with it.

There is free and pay programs to do this as well. One of the free ones is on this site. I don't recall the name. I use Tunepat and like it.
    01-06-09 02:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD