I have recently purchased Ghost Armor from their website.

The product is good, the "armour" is thick (I am not from the states so I still put a U in armour) and provides adequate protection for Bold. There are a couple of elements that I do not like about the Armour. There are too many gaps and spaces that it does not cover...such as the ENTIRE back of the Bold! I assumed that when they said "body" that it included battery cover. It sure didn't.

The screen cover is not as clear as I would like. You can definitely tell that there is something covering the screen. The good part is that it does not add any tints or hues of any kind to your screen. It also does not add any additional bulk or potential eye-sore to the Bold as it really is hard to see. I do not like the rough edges of the covers around the trackball as it feels as if it is scraping your hand with every roll.

Having to put the Ghost Armor on the four major buttons (along with a couple other small/thin) pieces was not as challenging as I thought it would be. They included this handy spray (probably water) which took away the stickiness of the armour and then once you had it in place you simply allow it to dry and it stayed.

Overall a good buy! Definite 4.0/5.0 - This coupled with a Silicone cover will make my Bold bulletproof. I hope You Enjoy!

Last edited by hagosrush; 01-06-09 at 01:20 AM. Reason: smaller pics
    01-06-09 12:09 AM
    removed picture (image size was too big)
    Last edited by hagosrush; 01-06-09 at 01:07 AM. Reason: removed picture (image size was too big)
    01-06-09 12:10 AM
    dude you need to resize your images

sorry but it looks really bad, no disrespect
    01-06-09 12:11 AM
    I can't imagine having to put the shields on each individual button >_<.

Gj dude. Sounds like you like the stuff. I'm a long time invisishield user, and overtime the stuff scuffs. grime, peels, etc. just put em on the screens now.
    01-06-09 12:40 AM
    Those images made my Bold cry! Please, smaller pics

Personally not a skin/shield guy. They makeb the phone feel strange and look a bit odd, while not really making that much of a difference. Sure, my phone has a mark here and there, but the screen is perfect, and nothing impedes my use of the phone. (I picked up my bold day of ATT release)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-09 12:48 AM
    dude you need to resize your images

sorry but it looks really bad, no disrespect
    sorry about that, i did not realize until i posted the thread
    01-06-09 01:15 AM
    man that looks tedious! but good on u my friend, your bold is now safe from the world.

my bold started getting scratches and discolorations. so i ended up using a case.
    01-06-09 01:27 AM
    It looks like you deep fried your phone. Why is it so greasy?
    01-06-09 01:58 AM
    It's probably the little microbubbles of water that are trapped during the install...I had 'em when I put the PS on and they went away after a day or so
    01-06-09 03:37 AM
    Ya, take new pics now that the bubbles are gone

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-09 03:40 AM
    Is all that dust underneath the film or on top?
    01-06-09 04:04 AM
    That looks interesting....
    01-06-09 03:56 PM
    Is all that dust underneath the film or on top?
    The dust was on top of the film, it is a little messy.
    There is still a little dust on the screen (it was in my hoodie with good macro camera)
    The screen looks gorgeous now.

**SIDENOTE** I removed the armour on the BB Menu/Back Buttons as they felt as if they were chopping my fingers on the scroll.
    Last edited by hagosrush; 01-06-09 at 04:20 PM.
    01-06-09 04:06 PM
    There's a lot of little pieces to put on, but all in all I like it.

I got used to the weird feel of the menu/back buttons eventually. Granted, I don't think putting protectors on any of the face buttons is buying you much. The key parts are the screen and bezel, as that is basically where the wear/scratching is likely.
    01-06-09 04:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD