Just got this off of the BlackBerryForums.com site and thought I would post as I have been eager for this info. Also saw this info on BGR.

BlackBerry Curve to Launch May 31

Exclusive to AT&T for at least 90 days after launch.

AT&T will launch the full-featured and much anticipated BlackBerry Curve on May 31 in all distribution channels. The BlackBerry Curve is exclusive to AT&T for at least 90 days after launch and is the smallest, lightest full QWERTY BlackBerry yet offered. It combines a compact design with many new features and broad international coverage.

With an exclusive, liquid silver finish and new trackball navigation system, the Curve is the first BlackBerry device to support AT&T Mobile Music, an enhanced media player, support for stereo Bluetooth headsets and a 3.5 mm headset jack. The device also features a 2-megapixel camera. The Curve is the first BlackBerry to offer spell-checker for e-mail, AT&T Push-to-Talk, TeleNav Maps and the AT&T Mall feature for purchasing ring tones and downloads.
    The Curve offers support for phone, BES/BIS e-mail access, text messaging, Web browser, organizer, corporate data applications and more.

The quad-band BlackBerry Curve gives customers the ability to make phone calls in more than 190 countries and access e-mail and other data applications in 130 countries. All AT&T BlackBerry devices enjoy this advantage, giving the company the largest portfolio of BlackBerry products with global roaming capabilities of any U.S. carrier.

Special Note on Product Packaging at Launch

The BlackBerry Curve may also be identified as the BlackBerry 8300 on packaging and in-box materials for up to 30 days after launch.
    Accessory packaging may have the BlackBerry 8300 designation for several months after launch. Please note these names refer to the same product. But in all customer-facing marketing materials (advertising, Web, merchandising), the BlackBerry Curve name will be used.

Other product highlights:

Dimensions: 4.21 inches x 2.36 inches x .61 inches; weight: 3.93 oz .
    Excellent battery life: up to four hours talk time, up to 17 days standby time.
    Supports expandable MicroSD memory.
    Powerful 312 MHz processor.
    BlackBerry Messaging ("IM-like" messaging to other BB devices).

Pricing

BlackBerry Curve will launch with a $100 instant rebate in BMG channels:

No Commitment - $449.99

One-Year Contract without $100 rebate - 374.99

One-Year Contract with $100 rebate - $274.99

Two-Year Contract without $100 rebate - $299.99

Best Price (two-year unlimited + $39.99 voice) - $199.99
    Last edited by sspink; 05-29-07 at 06:30 PM. Reason: Update info
    05-29-07 06:11 PM
    Great info. Any word on Rogers yet?
    05-29-07 06:41 PM
    And there you have it! Thanks for the info!
    05-30-07 03:56 AM
    thanks for the info.

i'm a noob at the terminology, but what do "BMG Channels" and "2 year unlimited" mean? i'd assume with a blackberry, the user would purchase an unlimited data plan.
    05-30-07 11:36 AM
    What about T-mobile's release date? I heard the 8320 will be launched by T-mobile with the much awaited WIFI!!!
    05-30-07 05:22 PM
    Here's engadget's take on the lauch...

AT&T gets BlackBerry Curve tomorrow - Engadget

Osh
    05-30-07 07:52 PM
    thanks for the info.

i'm a noob at the terminology, but what do "BMG Channels" and "2 year unlimited" mean? i'd assume with a blackberry, the user would purchase an unlimited data plan.
    BMG stands for Business Markets Group - it is Cingular's resource to Coporate and Government accounts and has it's own unique (pooled) rate plans / % discounts / and equipment pricing (as per the $100 instant rebate on the curve)

The 2yr unlimited is the blackberry unlimited BIS plan (29.99 with voice) or BES plan ($39.99 with voice)

Cheers

- Osh
    05-30-07 08:06 PM
    Hi ya. It's 8pm PST and the ATT site is down for "maintenance". Yipeee. Hope they are setting up on line ordering for tonight....

Kath
    05-30-07 10:10 PM
    I found out from a reliable source that the AT&T store employee's have started their training on the Curve. Should be out to them in 1-2 weeks so I guess it just phone and online ordering until then (thats my guess).
    05-30-07 11:37 PM
    Still down for 'maintenance' 9:39 pst.
    05-30-07 11:39 PM
    Why on Earth did they decide to change the entire look of the old Cingular site to ATT ON THE NIGHT OF THE CURVE LAUNCH????? Are they kidding? Talk about some poor planning. Argh. I know -- they are just messing with me. 10pm PST and the site is still "under maintenance".

BTW, I called our local store this afternoon to ask if the Curve would be available tomorrow and the lady actually had the guts to laugh at me over the phone. Thank goodness I wasn't there in person!

Katherine
    05-30-07 11:49 PM
    So the curve won't be in actual stores until next. Week?
    I was going around all over trying to find it this morning.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-31-07 11:18 AM
    Yep, sorry to say that's the way, same with the 8800. Why not just get it online, it's normally cheaper, no? Downside you have to wait for it to be delivered...
    05-31-07 11:34 AM
    My local store said 2 weeks. That's why I just went ahead and got it on line. Shipping was free and it should be here within 2-3 days. I didn't get to see it in person before the purchase but with the 30 day return option, I feel comfortable buying it sight unseen.

Kath
    05-31-07 12:30 PM
    My local store said 2 weeks. That's why I just went ahead and got it on line. Shipping was free and it should be here within 2-3 days. I didn't get to see it in person before the purchase but with the 30 day return option, I feel comfortable buying it sight unseen.

Kath
    Congradts...

yeah stores can't order the equipment UNTIL the launch date THEN have to wait for it it trickle throught he distribution process before it hit's their inventory.

Osh
    05-31-07 12:43 PM
    Kath, if you don't like it when you get it; I'll be sitting here with open 'hands' -

05-31-07 01:03 PM
    Vision -- did you find one finally? If so, please post some pix!
    05-31-07 01:47 PM
    Kath, if you don't like it when you get it; I'll be sitting here with open 'hands' -

Huh Cheek after i offered you one....

I will remember that!
    05-31-07 02:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD