Anyone have a really loud ringtone? I'm in some fairly loud enviroments and prefer no vibrate. A good basic phone ring tone that is louder than all the stock BB ones.

Thanks,
    Pat

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-04-09 10:12 PM
    Check the link in my signature. I have a very loud version of the Classic ringtone found on Motorola phones.
    01-06-09 08:37 AM
    You can also check out the MP3 tools link in my signature and look at MP3Gain. You can use it to make an MP3 even louder if you need to.
    01-07-09 11:19 AM
    Check the link in my signature. I have a very loud version of the Classic ringtone found on Motorola phones.

still have that ringtone? I could use it

thanks
    05-31-09 01:37 PM
    still have that ringtone? I could use it

thanks
    Dennis check out mytinyphone they have a ton of stuff. Maybe something to help you out there...

Free ringtones - download ringtones from MyTinyPhone.com
    05-31-09 02:32 PM
    Try my buzzer. I get LOTS of looks when my phone rings.
    07-13-09 08:38 AM
    How do you install the wave file? I can't seem to find out the settings to change. I downloaded the wave file to my desktop but that's as far as I can get.
    04-13-10 06:57 PM
    i have the classic motorola ringer itssss loud. its what i use. PM me for it
    04-13-10 07:19 PM
    i don't think blackberry supports .wav does it ?? mine are .MIDI and i have another one thats loud thats .mp3 format
    04-13-10 07:21 PM
    How do you install the wave file? I can't seem to find out the settings to change. I downloaded the wave file to my desktop but that's as far as I can get.
    What model phone do you have? If you install your blackberry desktop manager it will convert the .wav file to a mp3
    04-14-10 08:35 AM
    your site is bulls@@@it u have to 995 pm
    04-21-10 10:43 AM
    Okay I'm a newbie can't see any links in your signature but this looks like an old post. Help need loud ringtone that I can hear while using power tools.
    08-10-10 03:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD