Well, here it is, for a while now I, and many others I'm sure have been using TwitterBerry or TinyTwitter.

But, what we want to know is, is anyone developing any other type of Twitter application for the BlackBerry? If yes, what feature would our CrackBerry.com users like to see?

I'm hoping we can drum up enough interest, and thus someone take on the project...

So, post away CB users...
    01-04-09 06:58 PM
    I'd like to see the new Tweets appear in my Messages folder.
    01-04-09 06:59 PM
    I would like to TwitPic function to actually work 90+ percent of the time.
    01-04-09 07:02 PM
    I'm with Jayden. Can't get the send to twitterberry feature to ever work.
    01-04-09 07:05 PM
    I'd like to see the new Tweets appear in my Messages folder.
    Yes, this would be great to get a message immediately when someone replied to a tweet. +1
    I've given up, I just send it as an email, I'm with you here, too. +1
    01-04-09 07:14 PM
    +2. I'd love working alerts/notifcations.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-04-09 07:24 PM
    I'm on this boat! With Sunkast, can't get my twitpic to work!....hmmm
    01-04-09 07:34 PM
    yes alerts and notifactions would be a great deal
    and to tell you the truth i dont even know how to send a pic using twitterberry
    01-04-09 07:36 PM
    ...without straying too far from what we're trying to do here. Open said photo from your BlackBerry, then press menu and choose the "Send using TwitterBerry"...

yes alerts and notifactions would be a great deal
    and to tell you the truth i dont even know how to send a pic using twitterberry
    01-04-09 07:38 PM
    My Twitpic works fine no issues there, but the ability to have alerts and notfications work right would be great also, I'd like to see the ability to follow and accept followers get a refresh as well so that it works right.

01-04-09 07:39 PM
    ...without straying too far from what we're trying to do here. Open said photo from your BlackBerry, then press menu and choose the "Send using TwitterBerry"...
    Heck I don't even get that option....
    01-04-09 07:40 PM
    More color... on the iPhone, with Twitterriffic, I would know when responses were directed to me by an orange color covering the body of the message.

01-04-09 07:40 PM
    Heck I don't even get that option....

Are you clicking to view the picture and then hitting menu to scroll up? I know I was having issues as I never went in to view the picture, but rather the thumbnail or list view.
    01-04-09 07:42 PM
    More color... on the iPhone, with Twitterriffic, I would know when responses were directed to me by an orange color covering the body of the message.

the ppl that work for twitter get a free i-phone
    I can't never send a picture that way. I have to get the Twitpic email and send it as an email. Takes about 3-5min to post on Twitter.
    I would like to approve friends using Twitterberry and have a better search function.

Ditto: reliable notifications of reply messages at least.
    01-04-09 07:44 PM
    My main concern lol.
    01-04-09 08:09 PM
    My main concern lol.
    Hmm... So what was your main concern again???
    01-04-09 10:10 PM
    well twitterberry has threatened to ruin my phone 3x...so had to remove it completely. It litterally froze it so much so that i had to do in excess of 10+ battery pulls for it to work properly again.

So i would simply like a twitter program that works without threatening my bb harm by me throwing it against a wall.
    01-04-09 11:00 PM
    well twitterberry has threatened to ruin my phone 3x...so had to remove it completely. It litterally froze it so much so that i had to do in excess of 10+ battery pulls for it to work properly again.

So i would simply like a twitter program that works without threatening my bb harm by me throwing it against a wall.
    You try TinyTwitter?
    01-04-09 11:02 PM
    You try TinyTwitter?
    nope im staying away from em all my friend been doing it mobile web style...OH YEA! it would be fine actually if only you could REPLY to people. I wouldnt mind it at all I'm more of a myspace/aim person myself anyways
    01-04-09 11:04 PM
    One feature I'd like to see is integration with search.twitter.com so I can read hashtag convos and such.

01-04-09 11:08 PM
    BerryReview just posted about 200 invites to alpha test a new Twitter client called Social Scope.

HOT! SocialScope – Awesome Twitter Client For BlackBerry – 200 Alpha Invites Available | BerryReview.com �
    01-09-09 03:36 PM
    BerryReview just posted about 200 invites to alpha test a new Twitter client called Social Scope.

HOT! SocialScope – Awesome Twitter Client For BlackBerry – 200 Alpha Invites Available | BerryReview.com �
    I just signed up. Should be receiving an activation code soon!
    01-09-09 03:51 PM
    I just signed up. Should be receiving an activation code soon!
    Been using it for about 12 hours and it seems to do the job for me. Twitter & Facebook status updates in one place. Will have to see if it replaces Twitterberry though

01-10-09 06:05 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD