There are apparently 29 Electronic Arts games compatible with the 9530 (including Madden, FIFA and Sims). Anyone try any of these on the Storm 9530 yet?

They can be found via BB web bookmark... Home... Games... EA.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-03-09 05:20 PM
    Really? Will check it out. Thanks.
    01-03-09 07:28 PM
    Ahhh...no NHL.
    01-03-09 07:46 PM
    There are apparently 29 Electronic Arts games compatible with the 9530 (including Madden, FIFA and Sims). Anyone try any of these on the Storm 9530 yet?

They can be found via BB web bookmark... Home... Games... EA.

From the phone browser?

I dont have a games option...
    01-03-09 07:54 PM
    Go to Get Apps option from the Home screen.
    01-03-09 08:06 PM
    Here is a link to EA games-

EA Mobile: All games

01-03-09 08:39 PM
    Ive decided that Im not gonna pay to dl any games until they start to actually develop them FOR the Storm....not just be compatible with the Storm. So far I think the only games that have been developed with use of the accelarometer are Nintaii and that Marble game
    01-03-09 10:02 PM
    I purchased Yatzee Adventures. It has great graphics and works well with my 9530. I have been playing the game for a few days.
    01-03-09 10:38 PM
    Go to Get Apps option from the Home screen.
    I dont have this option anywhere. That sucks
    01-04-09 09:05 AM
    I haven't purchased any of theses games but a friend of mine has Madden '09. From what he told me it is alright. He said it is feels just like if you were playing the Nintendo DS version of the game. He also said that there isn't too much variety in what you can do in the game.

01-04-09 01:01 PM
    I purchased Spore and do not recommend it. I found that it was a lazy port of the dumb phone version. More than half the screen is covered by the virtual keyboard which yo must use to play. No use of touch or accelerometer and terrible graphics. I do not recommend it.

01-04-09 02:23 PM
    I purchased Spore and do not recommend it. I found that it was a lazy port of the dumb phone version. More than half the screen is covered by the virtual keyboard which yo must use to play. No use of touch or accelerometer and terrible graphics. I do not recommend it.

same problem with bejeweled. split screen - half game, half virtual keypad. very lazy adaptation for the storm. don't recommend it.
    01-04-09 06:03 PM
    Same for Monopoly. It works, but its not what we were hoping for.
    01-04-09 06:21 PM
    Well, even though Bejeweled is not Bejeweled 2 (which is totally nice!), it does play on the Storm and full screen. You just have to remember to disable compatibility mode. The touch screen then loads. That is true of all these EA games. I purchased Bejeweled, but ended up taking it off because the game play is so lame compared to version 2, but it DOES work.
    01-04-09 06:32 PM
    Well, even though Bejeweled is not Bejeweled 2 (which is totally nice!), it does play on the Storm and full screen. You just have to remember to disable compatibility mode. The touch screen then loads. That is true of all these EA games. I purchased Bejeweled, but ended up taking it off because the game play is so lame compared to version 2, but it DOES work.
    hmm - when i disable compatibility mode, it's split screen. when i enable it, it's still split screen, but the game screen is off center. can you tell me what version of bejeweled you have? mine is 4.27.76.
    01-04-09 06:53 PM
    How did you get Bejeweled to play in full screen? I tried disabling and enabling compatibility mode and its still half screen and need the keyboard to play

01-04-09 06:59 PM
    Ive decided that Im not gonna pay to dl any games until they start to actually develop them FOR the Storm....not just be compatible with the Storm. So far I think the only games that have been developed with use of the accelarometer are Nintaii and that Marble game
    I think I'm agreeing with you... given the feedback so far... it's nice to know there are some games if I'm jonesing... but waiting for Storm specific games may be the better option.
    01-04-09 10:52 PM
    I downloaded Diamond Twister which is similar to Bejeweled and it is GREAT. It works great with the touch screen and I would recommend to to anyone.
    02-24-09 11:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD