Hi,

I've put a few ringtones on my phone and have taken a couple pics with the camera, but now when i try to put anything on or take pics the phone won't let me save anything. Says that the memory is full. I do not have a media card right now but when i check in options it says I have 42mb left so I don't understand why I can use the camera and such. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    01-02-09 11:52 PM
    I think it's because the phone is set to keep a certain amount of memory free. The phone comes with a 256Mb media card. If you want more memory, you have to buy a bigger memory card.
    01-03-09 12:19 AM
    Do you the phone's internal memory is 256mb? Because right now I don't have a media card inserted.

I guess that makes sense though, save the memory messages and such.

Guess I should pick up a microSD card.
    01-03-09 01:26 AM
    I don't remember how much internal memory the phone has, but I do know you can set how much memory it has to keep free to function properly. just get the card xD
    01-04-09 01:45 AM
    I had the same issue with my flip. Went to Rogers wireless and they didn't know why either.All i had from them was a lot of blank looks. Through some persistence they called there own support back door number and the tech advised that the phone wouldn't handle anymore than 7 or 8 pictures. To make a long story short..i had to buy a media card and haven't had a problem since.
    01-04-09 05:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD