I'm a Crackberry 'newbie'. I was wondering if the Crackberry store offers discounts/rewards for repeat shoppers like (dare I say it), Handango I prefer the Crackberry site (better design and top level information - IMHO), but I'm hesitant to give-up my discounts at Handango. Help!

Andrew
    BB8800
    12-28-07 05:54 AM
    I may be wrong, but I have not seen the site offer discounts/rewars for repeat shoppers, but we are generally always running a contest or promotion of somekind where you can get a discount in the store, or something like the 12 Days of CrackBerry where we are giving away all kinds of free stuff.
    12-28-07 06:04 AM
    I thought Handango wasn't a safe site to purchase applications?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-07 01:50 PM
    i'm not buying anything else for my curve i'm waiting for the 9000
    12-29-07 08:27 PM
    Why would you think that handango isn't safe?,blackberry has a download called inhand that is a desktop shortcut,I've used handango with no problem,I haven't yet seen any other website that can match there selection of 3rd party apps

12-29-07 09:16 PM
    Why would you think that handango isn't safe?,blackberry has a download called inhand that is a desktop shortcut,I've used handango with no problem,I haven't yet seen any other website that can match there selection of 3rd party apps

12-29-07 09:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD