Here is my new twilight theme hope you like it. Am including zipped file, not sure how to do an ota. This one is Twilight1

I changed a few things on this.. I will leave the old zip up and the new version will be twilight2. Here are some screenshots

Last edited by traindrvr63; 12-31-08 at 03:33 PM.
    12-30-08 07:37 PM
    First and third screens are nice. The second one is kind of a mess.
    You have icons obscuring what I assume are the stars faces.
    Maybe change that one to something simpler, that does use faces.
    Other than that, Good Job. Always impressed with people who do this.
    12-30-08 07:44 PM
    Does it make your phone "sparkle" in the sun?!? Bwahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

"It's like Diamonds!"...OMG! Lolololololololol!
    12-30-08 07:50 PM
    Sweet, good job and thanks. My daughter will love it.
    12-30-08 07:52 PM
    Thanks I will make sure to take your advice the next one I make, like a good whiskey I'm sure I'll get better with time
    12-30-08 08:04 PM
    Sweet, good job and thanks. My daughter will love it.
    Thank You, I will make more themes available soon
    12-30-08 08:06 PM
    Thanks I will make sure to take your advice the next one I make, like a good whiskey I'm sure I'll get better with time
    You are off to a good start. And thanks for not taking that as an obnoxious
    critique. It wasn't meant to be.
    12-30-08 08:27 PM
    Will this theme take up a lot of memory? I hear that themes can't be stored/run off of your media card? Thank you they are REALLY great keep up the good work!!
    12-30-08 10:55 PM
    Will this theme take up a lot of memory? I hear that themes can't be stored/run off of your media card? Thank you they are REALLY great keep up the good work!!
    Doesn't seem to be affecting mine, but each bb is different so can't promise anything, sorry
    12-31-08 10:34 AM
    You should probably change the font for the date, time, and carrier, etc, to make it make more vampirey. =-) Also if you are using Plazmic you can use the icons from the bold/storm themes, that are transparent. If you do that it would look really great, although you have done a great job so far.
    12-31-08 01:20 PM
    sweet themes, my friends will love this!
    by the way, i know a lot of people been discussing this, but, how you make your own themes? like what kind of software do i need to have? and does it require a really advance comp skill to do that? just curious...i try to make a theme for my niece.
    12-31-08 01:33 PM
    sweet themes, my friends will love this!
    by the way, i know a lot of people been discussing this, but, how you make your own themes? like what kind of software do i need to have? and does it require a really advance comp skill to do that? just curious...i try to make a theme for my niece.
    I just downloaded a free plazmic theme builder, pretty easy to work with just need practice to make it look like youknow what you are doing. I didn't post the first 3 or 4 I made . looked like a first grader did them ...lol
    12-31-08 02:23 PM
    I changed the 2nd picture and also went in and revamped,(pardon the pun) the text. Hope it looks better. Thanks for your input
    12-31-08 03:39 PM
    is there any specific plazmic theme builder that commonly use? what do you use? and what about the icons?
    12-31-08 03:47 PM
    is there any specific plazmic theme builder that commonly use? what do you use? and what about the icons?
    i just did a search on yahoo for plazmic theme builder, version is 4.0.0.24.. as far as icons, I ain't quite figured that one out , but if I do I will let you know.
    Last edited by traindrvr63; 12-31-08 at 04:01 PM.
    12-31-08 03:54 PM
    Wow great job!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-31-08 07:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD