I have a BES account set up, and currrently I can receive emails but I cannot send them.

This seems to be the only problem. If I add an appointment to my calandar on the BB, it updates my PC immediately. My BIS accounts work just fine.

Can anyone help?
    12-30-08 03:06 PM
    not sure if it will help with bes, but try resending your service books.
    12-30-08 04:57 PM
    This is a problem on BES - it doesn't look like I have the option of resending my service books.
    01-13-09 02:55 PM
    Service books will not help with BES. I don't think I know the answer, but perhaps a bit more info would help -- what happens when you try to send? Can you reply to a message? At what point does the process fail (new/compose/send, eg)? Any error messages?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-13-09 03:04 PM
    You might wanna backup your data, wipe the phone and have your IT person reactivate your account. It worked when I had BES problems but they weren't like yours.

Leave your phone alone while all the BES stuff is being setup on it. When the list that comes up shows that everything is compete, then use it. It may be an incomplete activation that you've got going on.

01-13-09 03:06 PM
    If data on the device is working you will need to contact your it dept or bes admin for a resolution

01-13-09 03:09 PM
    You need to contact your IT department to have them resend the BES service books. This is typically a corrupt service book issue. We run across this at times with some of the clients at the company I work for.
    If resending the service books don't resolve the issue then running through the enterprise activation will definitely fix the issue. There is no need to wipe your device as their is nothing wrong with the OS.
    01-13-09 04:07 PM
    Service books will not help with BES. I don't think I know the answer, but perhaps a bit more info would help -- what happens when you try to send? Can you reply to a message? At what point does the process fail (new/compose/send, eg)? Any error messages?

As soon as I hit "send", the message in my "sent items" folder has the following Message Status: "Desktop Email program unable to submit message"

I cannot reply to any message I receive. The process fails instantaneously.
    01-20-09 02:42 PM
    You need to contact your IT department to have them resend the BES service books. This is typically a corrupt service book issue. We run across this at times with some of the clients at the company I work for.
    If resending the service books don't resolve the issue then running through the enterprise activation will definitely fix the issue. There is no need to wipe your device as their is nothing wrong with the OS.
    They have tried resending the Service Books, but that has not helped the issue. I am ready to recommend having them delete me and then read me to the server.
    01-20-09 02:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD