My Internet Browser icon is missing, so i haven't been able to go online. How do i get it back on my phone?
    12-30-08 05:42 AM
    First, try this. Go to Options>>Advanced Options>>Host Routing Table, press Menu and select Register Now.

If that doesn't work, try a good ol' battery pull. With the phone still on, remove your battery, wait 30 seconds and insert the battery. One of these should do it for ya.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by skullgame45; 12-30-08 at 09:29 AM.
    12-30-08 05:52 AM
    Skullgame, this worked great for me as well.
    Love this site!

Thanks!!
    12-30-08 08:20 AM
    This issue has cropped up on Verizon phones the past week or so. If skullgame45's suggestion doesn't work, I did the following.

I had to go to the Options, Advanced Options, Service Book. I then deleted the Blackberry Internet Browsing Service item. Logon to the BIS website, resend service books. Wait a few minutes. Pull battery to reset and then the browser appeared on the user's screen.
    12-30-08 11:32 AM
    I Agree With Applejosh
    12-30-08 12:32 PM
    Mine finally disappeared today, started flaking out on me last week, battery pull didn't work for me host routing register worked for me.
    12-31-08 01:16 PM
    On your main screen try hitting the button to the left of your trackball and then click show all. That might work. I accidentally hid one of my icons one time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-31-08 02:40 PM
    I had my browser icon disappear yesterday...
    12-31-08 02:41 PM
    I just want to thank everyone here on this forum for their continued help. I had the browser icon disappear and could not figure out what to do, but the routing table registration, did the trick. Thanks again to everyone.
    01-01-09 02:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD