well i do love my storm but it just doesnt catch my eye... what are my opitions do i just cancel service with verizon and unlock the phone and sell it over ebay probly cheap??? what and what am i sapposed to do to unlock my phone??? by the way i broke my bb storm cause i got mad at it cause it froze on me after a few batt. pulls so i threw it on the concreat now im fillin out a claim so they can send me a new on... so like i said any advise so i can sell my phone??,or what am i sappoed to do????????????????????????
    12-30-08 01:40 AM
    Wait until you get the new one, it might be a lot better. I had alot of battery pull issues and once I got the new one, it worked great. Then updated to .85 OS and I love it more and more with each OS update.
    12-30-08 01:44 AM
    Call for help
    12-30-08 01:50 AM
    Get the new one, call VZW and get it unlocked. Then cancel your contract and sell your Storm. Good luck

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-30-08 01:51 AM
    well i do love my storm but it just doesnt catch my eye... what are my opitions do i just cancel service with verizon and unlock the phone and sell it over ebay probly cheap??? what and what am i sapposed to do to unlock my phone??? by the way i broke my bb storm cause i got mad at it cause it froze on me after a few batt. pulls so i threw it on the concreat now im fillin out a claim so they can send me a new on... so like i said any advise so i can sell my phone??,or what am i sappoed to do????????????????????????
    I can understand being frustrated with a device, but why throw it on concrete!!!! Now you have to pay the $100 deductible when you could just have returned your Storm. I agree with the other posters that the updated Storms with higher OS's are MUCH MUCH more stable. Maybe you'll enjoy it better this time around. I also am using .85 and its been nearly flawless!
    12-30-08 01:53 AM
    no offense but throwing a $600 phone on the concrete is either

a) a rich spoiled brat thing to do or

b) an immature spoiled brat thing to do

c) someone who is crazy

so unless your a spoiled brat, YOUR CRAZY! its $600!
    12-30-08 02:08 AM
    Dictionary.com is a great tool, I suggest reading a letter a night to help improve your spelling because that post was horrid.

@cray1000, I throw phones all the time when I get pissed off in a conversation... Back when the 8700 was the latest and greatest I threw it out my car window on the highway... LOL
    12-30-08 02:15 AM
    What can you do? You can grow up, that's what you can do. How immature and foolish do you have to be to take your ~$500 phone and destroy it? Are you 11 years old? Because you sure as act (and spell) like it. Actually... Let's not insult 11 year olds. My 11 year old neighbor would have the good sense to be grateful for what they have, and not destroy over their emotions.

Guess you expected to be coddled by everyone and hear, "Oh no please don't, the Storm will get better, really!" Nope, not tonight. All the hardware revisions in the world can't fix operator error, which is clearly the case here.

PS... Learn to spell. Really. I've quoted your post so that you can't go back and ninja edit. Not that there's anything you could do with that bit of literary genius there...

*This post brought to you courtesy of the fact that the 'CrackBerry New Year Resolution' doesn't start until... well... new years.
    12-30-08 02:15 AM
    Dictionary.com is a great tool, I suggest reading a letter a night to help improve your spelling because that post was horrid.

@cray1000, I throw phones all the time when I get pissed off in a conversation... Back when the 8700 was the latest and greatest I threw it out my car window on the highway... LOL
    Oh goodness...that was great. I actually lol'd

12-30-08 02:18 AM
    Btw on topic...my guess is 15 year old spoiled brat with no concept of value or money. sell it, give your parents back their money.

12-30-08 02:22 AM
    Ok spell check and Dictonary.com works really well
    12-30-08 02:36 AM
    Oh goodness...that was great. I actually lol'd

Haha, thank you.

12-30-08 02:59 AM
    1) Anger management classes.

2) Lobotomy

3) Use the money you get for the Storm to buy a dictionary (and pay for reading lessons).
    12-30-08 03:20 AM
    I would say impulse control class. You can even take it over the internet, lol.
    How much you want for the new one?
    12-30-08 01:44 PM
    1) Anger management classes.

2) Lobotomy

3) Use the money you get for the Storm to buy a dictionary (and pay for reading lessons).
    Go straight to #2. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200.
    12-30-08 01:56 PM
    Too bad you whipped your Storm onto the concrete. You could have used it to dial 1-800-ABCDEFG and place an order. Then you could sell your Storm to get the money to pay for the Hooked on Phonics course you so desperately need. "Hoocked on fonicks werked four mee!"
    12-30-08 02:01 PM
    Wow I don't know if you guys notice but im pretty sure this is a dumb joke. I mean just look at the name "SSILLY", unless he is actually being serious then the joke's on me
    12-30-08 02:24 PM
    holy crap ... you should expect some less friendly responses to your post, cause we're all BB lovers here... But please tell me you're kidding, right? You couldn't throw such a beautifull and expensive device on the flour??? right??? some of us actually have to save money to buy that phone, so please take care of it with respect, or you won't get ours!
    12-30-08 02:54 PM
    yes i threw it on the concret... now i have to pay $50 dls. and its coming tommorrow... hope its better then the one i threw... im not rich but i save when it comes down to gettin what i want... i work my *** off work extra hours, thats how i got my bb storm... well whould it help if i unlocked it then sell it?????????? 1)if i sell it end my contract $175 2) unlockin it dont know how much is that 3)how much does it cost to get it unlocked if someone is generous to answer my question
    12-30-08 09:13 PM
    Too bad you whipped your Storm onto the concrete. You could have used it to dial 1-800-ABCDEFG and place an order. Then you could sell your Storm to get the money to pay for the Hooked on Phonics course you so desperately need. "Hoocked on fonicks werked four mee!"
    HAHAHAHAHA!!! ohh mann...

Anywhoo, to unlock it all you have to do is call Verizon and they'll send you a code that you have to enter into your phone. Very simple and guess how much??? It's FREE!! That's right, I said it, FREE!! Yay!
    12-30-08 09:42 PM
    HAHAHAHAHA!!! ohh mann...

Anywhoo, to unlock it all you have to do is call Verizon and they'll send you a code that you have to enter into your phone. Very simple and guess how much??? It's FREE!! That's right, I said it, FREE!! Yay!
    Exactly, took me 2 minutes to unlock it. Told me to do this, then go to this, then type this and type this again, then type in numbers then hit ok, then restart.
    12-30-08 09:44 PM
    Just mail the phone to me!
    12-30-08 09:50 PM
    Sounds like your issues run a lot deeper than the phone in your hand.
    12-30-08 10:04 PM
    thanx for yalls help i thought i had to pay for a software or something like that
    12-31-08 12:07 AM
    Btw on topic...my guess is 15 year old spoiled brat with no concept of value or money. sell it, give your parents back their money.

So true. When I was 15- I was working to save up for my first car. Kids today just want it all.

(OMG I JUST SOUNDED LIKE A GROWN UP!)
    12-31-08 01:15 AM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD