Well, I searched and couldn't find a thread about this, but what have you all heard of the Iphone nano? what is it all about?

some google pictures:
    http://www.iphonebuzz.com/gallery/fi...5/IMG_0949.JPG

http://www.sizlopedia.com/wp-content...ked-images.jpg
    12-29-08 09:26 PM
    Pics are fake, but I don't doubt for a second that Apple is experimenting with the concept and that we could see an announcement at Macworld

I'm hoping moreso for an iPhone slider, personally
    12-29-08 10:09 PM
    I saw a concept of an iphone, that has the full touch screen with a slide out keyboard, plus a camera both on the back and the front. the front one for video chat... that would be an AWESOME phone right there. I hope apple is experimenting with something of that sorts.

oh, and a touch screen mac computer is supposedly coming too right? i think i'm gonna get that.
    12-29-08 10:21 PM
    It will probably be one a lot less features (example... no 3g, no or low mp cam) or a smaller touch.
    12-30-08 12:41 AM
    Haha apple is copying hp thats great if I had a mac xp pro wud go on it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-30-08 12:49 AM
    I saw a concept of an iphone, that has the full touch screen with a slide out keyboard, plus a camera both on the back and the front. the front one for video chat... that would be an AWESOME phone right there. I hope apple is experimenting with something of that sorts.

oh, and a touch screen mac computer is supposedly coming too right? i think i'm gonna get that.
    Lots of things are rumored for Macworld... Who knows what will happen, seeing as it's the last one

But yeah I think an iPhone slider MIGHT be a perfect phone
    12-30-08 08:02 AM
    I don't think an iPhone nano would make sense. One of the major points about the iPhone is the screen and it's size. Why would you want a smaller screen which would mean smaller keyboard, smaller screen, etc. It would hard to play games, watch movies. It just wouldn't make sense.
    12-30-08 09:25 PM
    i'll bet money apple is making a line up. Loook at what they did with iPod, started with iPod, kept improving it, introduced iPod mini, nano nano 2 , nano 3, video, classic, shuffle, shuffle 2 etc. it'll just take time.
    01-03-09 08:18 AM
    I don't think an iPhone nano would make sense. One of the major points about the iPhone is the screen and it's size. Why would you want a smaller screen which would mean smaller keyboard, smaller screen, etc. It would hard to play games, watch movies. It just wouldn't make sense.
    Exactly what I was thinking.

If the wanted to have a phone at the 99 dollar price point, to me it would make more sense to keep the same design, but maybe strip out some features such as 3G, GPS, or WIFI and maybe make the back out of hemp. jk about the hemp part haha
    01-03-09 07:31 PM
    pointless device...
    01-04-09 12:53 AM
    Why would anyone want the same phone with a smaller screen?
    01-05-09 08:44 PM
    ^^
    exactly.

Or worst, why would I want a watered down iphone. I rather see an iphone pro. Hopefully this is just a rumor and they don't waste time with a iphone nano/ mini or whatever you want to call it.
    01-05-09 11:16 PM
    BINGO!! just what 99% of the world was thinking
    01-10-09 06:12 AM
    that looks so fake!
    01-11-09 02:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD