Hello Everyone,

I just purchased a Blackberry Bold from rogers, but got it unlocked for use on the fido network. It is my first blackberry and i was wondering if anyone knew how i would be able to make full use of it on fido. Also of any cool things i can do with it.

I appreciate any and all help.

thanks for reading.
    12-29-08 04:58 PM
    Make sure to get a data plan
    12-29-08 08:27 PM
    I'm not really familiar with FIDO network, as for the Bold, it"s one of the fastest phone on a 3G network. It does everything my Curve does just a little better but i still wouldn't trade my Curve.

Anyways, the first thing to do is familiarize yourself with the keyboard; basically typing, using symbols, etc... Then i would link all your emails (download or go through the email setup/email wizard), next get you instant messaging hooked up, AIM, Gchat, yahoo IM, etc... Then indiviualize you blackberry messenger (BBM). Get all those things up and running, personalize your ringers and alerts. After you have the some understanding of that, just come back to CB and post any questions you maybe have; everyone on here is very helpful, if you dont mind givine out your PIN, some one can walk you step by step with just about anything.
    12-29-08 08:56 PM

Hello & welcome to the CB family!

I'm not familar w/fido either, but the Bold is an awsome product!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-29-08 09:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD