So is there any drink mixing apps that run good on the storm? I had one on my curve but it doesn't run on the Storm.
    12-29-08 08:42 AM
    i'd like this too. anyone know?
    12-29-08 08:43 AM
    I found one in the crackberry store made by Mobatech. It says it works on the storm in crackberry but the Mobatech website says it supports up to the bold
    12-29-08 09:24 AM
    Yeah, I happened to be looking for something like this last night as well...I emailed their support to see when they plan on supporting the BESTEST Blackberry phone EVA!

Will post the response when I get it.
    12-29-08 10:40 AM
    wow - how crazy is that, finish my post and check my email, and guess what's there! LoL

Thank you for your interest in Mobile Bartender. We�re finalizing a version of this application that is fully optimized for the BlackBerry Storm and are planning to launch this in the next couple of days.

As soon as this application is available for the Storm, we can e-mail you to let you know. We�ll also post this update on our website.

Greg

Mobatech
    12-29-08 10:41 AM
    I just got the same email from them
    12-29-08 10:54 AM
    I purchased the app thinking is was compatible with 9xxx series and not just the 9000 series. I can confirm that it slightly works on the Storm, but it not really usable. I hope they have it out in time for New Years! lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-29-08 01:01 PM
    I just got another email stating they were expediting the process and aiming for a launch tomorrow...(fingers crossed)
    12-29-08 03:08 PM
    Ah, good one. I used to have a similar app for my HTC. Forgot all about it- came in handy from time to time.
    12-29-08 03:11 PM
    its out, Just got a email with this link in it
    https://www.mobihand.com/cart1.asp?posid=244&pid=24235
    12-29-08 05:33 PM
    Thanks to all for their interest in our Mobile Bartender software.

Based on your posts, we were able to expedite process and get Mobile Bartender launched on the BlackBerry Storm ahead of the New Year.

The BlackBerry Storm version of Mobile Bartender can be downloaded from the link provided above.

More information on Mobile Bartender and links to download Mobile Bartender for other BlackBerry models can be found on our website at mobatech(dot)com.

Cheers and Happy New Year!
    Mobatech
    12-29-08 05:42 PM
    /\ you guys rock, that was pretty fast CS right there...and well worth the $8 already!

This will definitely come in handy Wednesday night.
    12-29-08 05:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD