http://crackberry.com/os-4-5-0-124-leaked-gsm-blackberry-8xxx-smartphones

I ran across this link this morning, as I am sure that it is a few hours old, but i would like to know if anyone has tried it yet. If so, what do you think? If you have not tried what do you think about upgrading to it?
    (that last question would be for the seasoned bb users...as i am just a novice)

thanks
    Last edited by Garz; 12-29-08 at 01:30 PM.
    12-29-08 07:05 AM
    it says its for gsm silly
    12-29-08 07:36 AM
    yes and why would you post it on a sprint forum.. it would be under new os's and etc...
    12-29-08 07:37 AM
    hey codybb...cut me some slack will ya! and trust me i am far from silly. you could show some support for new users, as i am sure you had to start somewhere too.
    i am just new to this and as advanced as you are. i was just trying to find out about it and realized that i posted it on the wrong site. i also have a gsm enabled unit. i'll get the hang of how it works around here with more time and won't be so prone to make a "silly" mistake like that again. that includes the oversized font.

thanks jo
    12-29-08 08:04 AM
    lol didnt realized it was you sorry about that
    12-29-08 08:10 AM
    yes and why would you post it on a sprint forum.. it would be under new os's and etc...

You can inform people of a new OS in the Carriers section if you want. Nothing wrong with that.

hey codybb...cut me some slack will ya! and trust me i am far from silly. you could show some support for new users, as i am sure you had to start somewhere too.
    i am just new to this and as advanced as you are. i was just trying to find out about it and realized that i posted it on the wrong site. i also have a gsm enabled unit. i'll get the hang of how it works around here with more time and won't be so prone to make a "silly" mistake like that again. that includes the oversized font.

thanks jo
    Im pretty sure CodyBB wasn't trying to put you down or make you feel like a noob. I've posted on another forum with him (SU) and he's J/K.
    12-29-08 01:23 PM
    Please do not type in such big lettering. I will edit that down to a smaller size.
    12-29-08 01:29 PM
    thanks Garz for helping me with the font size...i appreciate that.
    12-29-08 02:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD