I just got a new BB Curve and I love it, I especially like when I'm in a text/SMS message thread so that I can see the previous response or post.

My question is how do I delete the whole thread at once when I'm done? Am I stuck deleting each one manually?

Thanks in advance and Merry Chrismas and a Happy New Year to all.

V
    12-25-07 11:53 AM
    I am also brand new to the BB Curve and love it so far as well.
    I learned how to delete all of your messages at once though. At the message screen, scroll up to the date, then hit your options button and it says delete all prior. Do that and it deletes all of your messages.
    12-25-07 12:12 PM
    You can also hold down thre CAPS LOCK and scroll down to highlight all the ones you would like to delete! The hit the menu key and delete them!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-25-07 02:02 PM
    Thanks for the replies, I tried it and it works. Thanks again
    12-25-07 02:06 PM
    You can also hold down thre CAPS LOCK and scroll down to highlight all the ones you would like to delete! The hit the menu key and delete them!

What if I have multiple threads with say 2 different people and I want to delete one of them while keeping the other?
    12-28-07 05:32 PM
    ah, this is great!! I just managed to delete like 20 messages at once!!!
    12-28-07 06:34 PM
    V Starkwell. Good question! I normally just delete all my conversations at the end of everyday! You can delete them one by one, but that does not help! Sorry.

12-28-07 07:00 PM
    Wow, thanks. I've been wondering how to do that. I've been deleting one by one, that takes a loooong time. lol
    12-28-07 08:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD