Today I was composing an MMS and suddenly a patch of my screen started to display the view through the camera lens (pic below).
    I pressed the back button and the camera view disappeared. Has anyone else seen this?
    12-26-08 01:38 AM
    yea it happent to me once but i did a batery pull and never happend again. lol
    12-26-08 01:43 AM
    happened to me tonight as well, once when texting i just got a black cube in the same spot, then later while taking a picture the photo was in the former black cube (small size). weird.
    12-26-08 01:55 AM
    this has happened a few times to me, even after battery pulls. good thing is that it hasn't happened since the recent OS update.
    12-26-08 02:03 AM
    i get this sorta stuff all the time.. kinda got used to it (pretty sad), but it wont be the camera.. its usually when i come outa the holster(standby) and half the screen will look like white noise and the rest will be the homescreen. It usually fixes itself in a couple of seconds but still looks like ****, esp when you try to show off your bb to a friend and get that the wtf? type look, and then have to reply with the oh too common ''yea, its still got a few bugs...''
    12-26-08 02:23 AM
    yup. Happens to me every now and then. Just like Slowhatch said above.... I got used to it. It sucks, but I know it will get better.
    12-26-08 03:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD