Hi all, and happy holidays.

Just a quick question regarding documents to go. I have a vzw 8330 running the .77 OS, which as I understood comes with DocumentsToGo. However, I can't seem to find any evidence of it existing on here! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I'm a student so I go through numerous word docs and powerpoints and itd be nice to look at them on the go. Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-24-08 02:39 PM
    Open Desktop Manager > click Application Loader and under
    Add/Remove click start. Put a check in the box for Docs2Go
    and click through to install.

Once it is installed open one of the apps & register it. When the registration is complete
    press menu and click Check for Update. That will take you to
    a page that will download the version that includes Sheets2Go - Excel documents
    12-24-08 02:45 PM
    Welcome to CB atransientsmile!

Happy holidays + Enjoy your addiction

Hi all, and happy holidays.

Just a quick question regarding documents to go. I have a vzw 8330 running the .77 OS, which as I understood comes with DocumentsToGo. However, I can't seem to find any evidence of it existing on here! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I'm a student so I go through numerous word docs and powerpoints and itd be nice to look at them on the go. Thanks!

12-24-08 02:47 PM
    Open Desktop Manager > click Application Loader and under
    Add/Remove click start. Put a check in the box for Docs2Go
    and click through to install.

Once it is installed open one of the apps & register it. When the registration is complete
    press menu and click Check for Update. That will take you to
    a page that will download the version that includes Sheets2Go - Excel documents
    Thank you! I was wondering how to do this as well. Just did it!
    12-24-08 03:01 PM
    I cant find it. Would this be because i have the south asia version of the os. I didnt feel like waiting for N.A. version at the time. And if so would i have to actually downlaod the official vzw one from their page? I hope not what a pain.
    12-24-08 06:38 PM
    I cant find it. Would this be because i have the south asia version of the os. I didnt feel like waiting for N.A. version at the time. And if so would i have to actually downlaod the official vzw one from their page? I hope not what a pain.
    you cant find it on desktop manager?
    12-24-08 06:39 PM
    Nope I followed those instructions to a t (not that diffucult) and its not there. I did get the south asia os though (just deleted vendor file) would that be the problem is it specific to N.A. or vzw?
    12-24-08 07:12 PM
    Try reinstalling the OS on your PC or

http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/new...nguage-106355/

Verizon Version
    Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 12-24-08 at 07:33 PM.
    12-24-08 07:27 PM
    This was helpful. Mine came preinstalled but by registering I got sheets to go too.

$69.99 for the whole program? I think its a tad overpriced, dont you?
    12-24-08 09:10 PM
    This was helpful. Mine came preinstalled but by registering I got sheets to go too.

$69.99 for the whole program? I think its a tad overpriced, dont you?
    I do, which is why I use eOffice instead. Much better program and $40 cheaper.
    12-24-08 09:30 PM
    You like eOffice? I am looking at it myself.
    12-25-08 12:18 AM
    Thanks amazinglygraceless! I shall give it a shot when I get home in a few days. As if I'm not addicted to this thing enough as it is!

12-25-08 04:10 PM
    I do. Personally I think it is light years ahead of Doc2Go

Thanks amazinglygraceless! I shall give it a shot when I get home in a few days. As if I'm not addicted to this thing enough as it is!
    Excellent. Be sure to let us know how/if it works for you. Enjoy
    12-25-08 04:27 PM
    I find eOffice to be much better than Docs2Go even if they were identically priced.

12-25-08 04:31 PM
    Got Docs2Go all set up, thanks all!
    12-28-08 02:31 PM
    Anybody know if there is an update for Docs2go that allows it to work with Office 2007 documents?

Thanks!
    12-29-08 12:18 PM
    I just tried to get the update and it says download failed and in detail it says 907 Invalid COD.

What does this mean and how do I get around it?
    01-02-09 04:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD