Since I've had a lot of interest in the skins I created for my storm, I'm now going to offer these up for sale for a limited time. Since I need a minimum of 12 to be beneficial for me and the buyers (price wise) I'm trying to get up orders to be shipped the week of Jan. 5th.

That gives everyone almost 2 weeks to come up with a design. You can submit the design to me and I will reply to it with a proof.

Must include front and back idea for me to interpret how you want the design laid out on your phone.

Designs need to be atleast 7" x 5" for a front or back design. Mine was cut from one design that measured 7" x 12" from which I cut the back and front from.

All designs need to be atleast 300 dpi at final size or it may appear fuzzy. All vector designs can be used also and will be crisper than jpeg images, unless they are high resolution.

Please refrain from sending me copyrighted images. I will be contacting blackberry next week about trying to gain authorization to use there logo, but can't guarantee that they will allow it! I am able to use it on my phone for personal use, but selling an item with their logo or any copyrighted piece is in violation of copyright laws.

If I can get 12 orders up at once, I can sell them for $10 each. Anything less, I will have to charge $15.

I also have a member on here willing to do the designing if anyone needs it. PM me and I will give their info and you can discuss charges with them.

Any ideas for this will be appreciated! Maybe we can come up with something to help everyone.

I'm attaching my skin for reference! These will include a wallpaper to match!

Jay
    12-23-08 10:42 PM
    Vectors are always good. Im sure your good at PS
    12-23-08 10:44 PM
    sorry for the long post...

I forgot to mention that as long as we have interest in these, I will continue after Jan. 5th as long as I can keep up a quantity order.

Jay
    12-23-08 10:46 PM
    i really like some of these designs, but have no idea how to create one...lol
    12-23-08 10:54 PM
    search istockphoto.com for some ideas! I use alot of their stuff at work! They offer some high resolution images, plus vector images also! Also if its vector format, I can edit it to make everything fit the phone!

Jay
    Last edited by jayj1980; 12-23-08 at 11:02 PM.
    12-23-08 11:00 PM
    Jay,

in your other post the pix seem to indicate some density to the skinz. Can you elaborate on how thick it is? Or is it just kinda like laminate?

Either way, you know I'm interested. Just emailed you a front design to go with the back one!
    12-23-08 11:06 PM
    It's a vinyl film with an overlaminate. If you look closely to my back image you can barely see the blackberry emblem showing through the vinyl...so it's not real thick, but very durable and easy to install...

Jay
    12-23-08 11:13 PM
    i really like some of these designs, but have no idea how to create one...lol
    Aye, the example you have attached looks sick, and I would love to be able to do something like that, unfortunately, my Photoshop skills aren't quite to that level yet.. Good luck with this though
    12-23-08 11:15 PM
    It's a vinyl film with an overlaminate. If you look closely to my back image you can barely see the blackberry emblem showing through the vinyl...so it's not real thick, but very durable and easy to install...

Jay
    Cool. I read your post that it took 4-5 minutes to install. That's crazy! I imagine some instructions will be in order.

Can't wait to get mine!
    12-23-08 11:16 PM
    wow I"m soooo excited about this. Thanks for doing this and for a killer price too! I probably won't get you a design by the first ship deadline but have no problem paying you over 15 for one. Considering the phantom, bse, etc are all over 20.
    12-31-08 04:56 PM
    any news on how the projects are coming?
    01-03-09 06:22 PM
    any updates or pictures of the ones that you've recently made??
    01-10-09 07:59 PM
    I like how you put it over the buttons also. I was looking at decalgirl and they look nice but the buttons just look empty. Do your skins also come on the sides?
    01-10-09 09:10 PM
    Any one want to post up pics of the skins that the OP made????

not to jack the thread, but if your looking for some generic ones, check out visionskins.com. Some are pretty cool, but not nearly as creative as having a custom one made to order
    04-09-09 02:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD