So at this moment I am in Atlanta international airport awaiting a ride to pittsburgh so I can get home to ohio for christmas.

I got on a plane in Myrtle Beach SC and sat next to a fella who thought he would show off his iPhone, I saw his iPhone and raised him my curve 8310....he proceded to preach to me about how fast his phone is and all the other features his phone has....this continued the whole flight.with little argument from me.

We landed and he continued to babble about his phone until I said "hang on a second" I then took a picture of him in the dark airplane, meaning my flash went off.....

On my way off the plane I said over my shoulder " Let's see your iPhone do that!"

I win.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-23-08 06:24 PM
    Nice, haha.
    12-23-08 06:27 PM
    **** ya way to go long live the curve I had an I phone they are not that great he got what he deserved

12-23-08 06:27 PM
    that's funny
    but the iPhone is still a nice device. Wonder if we would still be seeing the Storm right now if there was no iPhone
    12-23-08 06:42 PM
    that's funny! Iphone has no flash
    12-23-08 06:53 PM
    that's funny! Iphone has no flash
    And no cut and paste, wtf? I want a communicating device that is secure and reliable, the Iphone is neither. This is why you won't see Iphones in the corporate enviroment for along time. The BlackBerry is secure...
    12-23-08 06:59 PM
    and the i phone will never have the awsome bb messenger
    12-23-08 07:03 PM
    Way to go. I love this post. Stupid iphone

12-23-08 07:03 PM
    I love BB messenger, i am on it all the time. The notifications are great. RIM knew what was up with the PIN messaging...
    12-23-08 07:06 PM
    Hahahahahaha! Great post!

12-23-08 07:11 PM
    Lol funny! The iPhone may have been an "exclusive" and phone worthy of showing off when it came out but now a days it seems like everyone has an iPhone just like how everyone thought the RAZR was so cool and it quickly ended up becoming the get one free with contract phone.
    12-23-08 07:18 PM
    Man, i am in corporate and walk around my campus all the time and the majority of people i see using an Iphone are playing games or music on it...
    12-23-08 07:20 PM
    Man, i am in corporate and walk around my campus all the time and the majority of people i see using an Iphone are playing games or music on it...

yeah and weak games in comparison to brick breaker!
    12-23-08 07:22 PM
    yeah and weak games in comparison to brick breaker!
    I'm not too sure about that. I love my curve to death, but the games on my iPhone are way sicker than brick breaker. JMO
    12-23-08 07:27 PM
    ROFLMAO. You should post his pic now!
    12-23-08 07:29 PM
    In all fairness, I must say I really like the iPhone UI and the fact that it can hold 16GB of content. I really wish the 8330 used memory stick or something with a bit more capacity. My ex has an iPhone and I played with it alot. The nav sucks compared to the Sprint TeleNav I have on my 8330. She was just telling me that on the way home from Ocean City, MD she asked the iPhone nav how long to get home and it said something like 22 hours. After a WTF moment she noticed that it thought she was in Houston, TX lol!
    12-23-08 07:33 PM
    A friend just got himself a new iPhone. I opted to stay with Alltel and got the Curve (tried and true). I put an "iBerry" theme on it and an iPhone ring tone just for kicks. During lunch the other day my friend was raving about the iPhone and I suggested we send each other an email. We agreed on the sentence to be sent, said "draw", and went to work. Curve won!
    12-23-08 08:24 PM
    In all fairness, I must say I really like the iPhone UI and the fact that it can hold 16GB of content. I really wish the 8330 used memory stick or something with a bit more capacity.
    My 8330 has a microsd card under the battery. Firmware 4.5 supports 16gb sdhc cards and firmware 4.6 is said to support 32gb sdhc cards. I bet your 8330 has a microsd slot too. I'm fairly new to the blackberry world though so, I can't confirm this (recovering wm addict).

Last edited by toddedw; 12-23-08 at 08:34 PM.
    12-23-08 08:29 PM
    In all fairness, I must say I really like the iPhone UI and the fact that it can hold 16GB of content. I really wish the 8330 used memory stick or something with a bit more capacity. My ex has an iPhone and I played with it alot. The nav sucks compared to the Sprint TeleNav I have on my 8330. She was just telling me that on the way home from Ocean City, MD she asked the iPhone nav how long to get home and it said something like 22 hours. After a WTF moment she noticed that it thought she was in Houston, TX lol!
    Um the curve does use a mem card. I have a nice 8 gig in mine.
    12-23-08 08:38 PM
    The iPhone is a music phone...without A2DP? WTF? And a smartphone without copy-and-paste or the multitasking (programs running in the background)? And it's got a great camera, but no video recording or flash? It's got a nice UI and a lot of graphics processing power, but it's got some serious flaws as a Smartphone. Honestly, just get an iPod touch.
    12-24-08 01:40 AM
    I actually like the iphone but not as a phone, the ipod touch is an awesome little device.

12-24-08 02:32 AM
    My dad has the iphone & he just loves it to pieces. I liked it too til switched over to BB (which had started off with the Pearl). Now have my 8310 & won't ever have any other kind of phone ever . The one thing I absolutely hate about the iphone is the pesky touchscreen for texting. When have ever used his phone it was a pain to try to text anyone & my patience worn thin lol. Long live BB!!!
    12-24-08 02:58 AM
    A friend of mine made the switch. From an iPhone to a BB. Now carries the iPod Touch 16GB for his music. Best of both worlds.

12-24-08 05:57 AM
    I know "gigs" are where it's at but I only have a 4GB card in my BB and it holds hours of music. I am nowhere near capacity. I plug the Curve into the aux port on the stereo in my vehicle and trundle off to work every day and have not got bored yet...
    12-24-08 06:18 AM
    Personally I enjoy the DRM free drag and drop mp3 functionality of the BlackBerry as opposed to the proprietary functionality of the iPhone which locks you to iTunes and embeds your account information into all of your mp3's. Matter of taste I guess though.

12-24-08 06:50 AM
45 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD