Hello All!

I am thinking about jumping ship to ATT for the bold. I am currently with Verizon and love there service but there lack of having new phones is starting to get to me. I tried out the Storm for about 3 weeks, and while it is a great device, it was just not for me. I am not a touch screen person(went back to my 8830we). I have heard on the forums that Verzion will maybe have there CDMA version of the Bold or 8900 curve. But I better not hold my breath as it may be close to a year before that happens.

So i was hoping there were a few people on here that have ATT service in St Louis and could tell me how they like it? I checked there coverage map and it looks like i would not have any problems but you never know.

Thanks for any info!

***Sorry I should have posted this in the ATT Thread****
    Last edited by scottlucky13; 12-23-08 at 01:03 PM. Reason: should have posted in the ATT thread
    12-23-08 12:57 PM
    Scott, I travel some and have had conferences in St. Louis area and other parts of the country. I have AT&T and have never had any problems receiving or sending emails as well as making calls. It always seemed very reliable in that part of the country.
    12-23-08 01:05 PM
    You should not have a problem. Im all over STL and have great service. Good Luck! The Bold is great!!!
    12-23-08 04:15 PM
    Thanks for the replies
    12-24-08 09:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD