Is there one? Or at least a mobile site? It seems to take forever to navigate through.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-22-08 04:04 PM
    12-22-08 04:54 PM
    The skweezer website for Imdb works great... Thank You!
    12-22-08 05:15 PM
    No problem, skweezer will work on just about any site.
    12-22-08 05:18 PM
    Roeod4 thank you I have been searching for that mdog link for days since I lost my bookmarks.

12-22-08 06:47 PM
    Thanks for the mDog link. I haven't seen that before. I like it.

12-22-08 07:23 PM
    I'm still learning my way around mobile browsing and am new to all of these links - thanks!
    12-22-08 07:38 PM
    Speaking of IMDb.... Does any of you post on the forums using your Berry ?.. and if so, do you ever encounter a problem where the SEND button is not there when trying to reply to a message ?... I hope someone knows what I'm talking about....
    02-21-09 03:58 AM
    Since the last post on this thread is over a year old, I thought I'd asked:

Is there an app for imdb?
    I know there's one for the iphone and android.

TIA
    08-07-10 10:43 PM
    Turbo, welcome to BB! All the apps come here last, if at all. But that doesn't matter. If you wanted some toy app like that you shouldve purchased an iphone. For serious smartphone users like myself, the BB is a wonderful tool. Who needs a computer when you have this blazing fast mobile browser? OS 5 gets the job done.

08-08-10 12:45 AM
    Turbo, welcome to BB! All the apps come here last, if at all. But that doesn't matter. If you wanted some toy app like that you shouldve purchased an iphone. For serious smartphone users like myself, the BB is a wonderful tool. Who needs a computer when you have this blazing fast mobile browser? OS 5 gets the job done.

Well, you're a bit of a ****, aren't ya? What exactly makes accessing the IMDB a "toy application"? I use it for organizing my movie files, not for looking at the latest picture of the celebrity god/goddess of the minute. I hate to break it to you, but in today's society, smartphone users are more involved with them than ever. Even a "serious smartphone user" supposedly like yourself uses it for play as well as work. The amount of time I spend on my laptop has dropped drastically since discovering the magical world of BlackBerry. However, I'm a truck driver, so a small part of that is work. Does that make me a less "serious" smartphone user than you? Does that mean I'm not worthy to own a BlackBerry, and should go out and get an iPhone or Android instead? The image of the BlackBerry as a tight-*** in an Armani is dead and gone. RIM knew that themselves and did something about it, mainly the Pearl 8100. They started marketing to the people that use "toy apps" a few years ago. Guess they didn't get your memo about BlackBerrys only being used by "serious smartphone users such as yourself"
    harry19112002 and gt4steve like this.
    01-30-11 02:56 PM
    rsammon977,
    Until and if IMBD comes out with an app for BB's, I've been using the mobile site:
    m.imdb.com/

Good Luck
    01-30-11 09:48 PM
    I just thought I would post to see if anyone has any information/rumours about an IMDb app, or do you think it will never happen?

08-30-11 04:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD