I am unable to view my applications on my pearl not even on my home screen and on the phone itself.... When I press on the application button on the left of the trackball everything disapears. Can anybody help me out??? Thanks in advance.
    12-22-08 01:26 PM
    Be more specific. Do you have any icons? Whats missing whats not? Can you get to options? If so go to options>status and tell me the file free number.
    12-22-08 01:30 PM
    I am not seeing the icons on my home page but I can see transparent lines where they should go. When I press on the application button the transparent lines disapear. Everything on my phone works but I cannot go to and I cannot see my applications. It's as if they were hidden
    12-22-08 01:42 PM
    They are. hit menu and select show all. the ones you want hidden, highlight hit menu and hide it. The hidden (gohst looking ones) if want them to show unhide it. Follow?
    12-22-08 01:44 PM
    I do but where is the menu button on the phone, is it the same one as the application button??
    12-22-08 01:46 PM
    The one with the dots to the left of the trackball
    12-22-08 01:50 PM
    The menu button is the one on the left of the trackball.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-22-08 01:51 PM
    When I hit the menu button everything disapears on the main menu......Should I do a reset? If so how do I reset the phone??
    12-22-08 01:55 PM
    Try a battery pull before you go and reset everything. With the phone still on, take out your battery. Wait about 30 seconds and re-insert your battery. See what happens once it finishes loading.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-22-08 01:59 PM
    Still nothing after the taking out the battery, any other solutions???
    12-22-08 02:02 PM
    When you go to the menu button....from the main screen...you should have options Move, Hide, Show All, Add Folder & Switch Applications. Check on Show All & see if they re-appear. Maybe they are still there & you just have them hidden.....if not....try the battery pull again
    12-22-08 04:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD