I have previously used the ToDO and IdeaMatrix on my older 8830, yet have not tried it on the Storm. Has anyone been using this application on their Storm. What if any issues have you had. With the memory leak issues, has this created any issues. Would you recommend these applications to other Storm users ??

I am looking to use this tool as a way to organize leads, track sales process for prospects and existing customers, and an overall data store for information on projects, tasks, etc.

Thanks in advance for any advice
    12-22-08 09:55 AM
    I'd like to know aswell...how effective it is at carrying data over from various resources
    12-22-08 12:08 PM
    Bump.... As I am generally a lurker, I have to say that copmared to the 100 different threads regarding taking the storm back, how Iphone is better, how do I make a call, etc. - I am dissapointed that a real question can go 4 pages deep within just a few hours.....

So I have bumped this back to the 1st page, Sorry for most surely bumping a "What Thems are vailable for the Storm" thread to page 2....

Now that the sarcasm is gone, I wouldlike to think that there are many professional berry owners who have experience with this product, I just hope that they have not all been chased away by the generally rediculous milti-posted threads..... Yes I read through the New Years resolution, and I believe that I am attemtiong to add some value to this board by inquiring about some software which could be very useful "prefessionally speaking"

Thanks - and sorry for the little rant !! - At least I didn't use all caps !!!
    12-22-08 03:45 PM
    I used tmx and idx for the 28 days that I used the Storm. Just like everything else on the storm, it seemed to take 1 to 2 more steps to get things done. My Storm was returned because of the extra steps and dust under the screen. I'm back to my 8830 and couldn't be happier.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-27-09 06:37 PM
    I've been using ToDo Matrix and Idea Matrix on the Storm for the last four months. It runs fine on the Storm. I was running .75 and now I'm on a leaked OS .132. Its nice having the big screen to see the entire tree. The only issue I have with it is the keyboard sometimes blocks too much of the edit screen.
    05-28-09 11:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD